Author Topic: New 'Fifty Shades of Grey' novel coming -- this one from Christian Grey's perspective  (Read 1539 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Get excited, “Fifty Shades of Grey” fans, because a new novel is headed your way.

Famed author E.L. James announced Tuesday she will be releasing a new novel in the series, but this time, she will tell the story from Christian Grey’s point of view instead of the original protagonist, Anastasia Steele.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national/new-fifty-shades-grey-novel-coming-this-one-from-christian-grey-perspective/9kEGubB7DJNPk6E60VdGvI/

Offline RoosGirl

This is the first article under the "Nation and World" section at the Palm Beach Post so it must be important.

Offline Frank Cannon

but this time, she will tell the story from Christian Grey’s point of view

Wow. This should be dynamic....

"I got up. Had kinky sex with some hot chick. Ate a sandwich. Watched Sports Center and went to bed. I got up. Had kinky sex with some hot chick. Ate a pizza. Watched Sports Center and went to bed. I got up. Had kinky sex with some hot chick. Ate a meatball sub. Watched Sports Center and went to bed."

Offline RoosGirl

A woman telling a story from a man's perspective.  I'm pretty sure we give men far more credit than they deserve when it comes to wondering what complex thoughts are swirling around in their heads most of the time.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Will NOT be on my reading list.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline andy58-in-nh

A woman telling a story from a man's perspective.  I'm pretty sure we give men far more credit than they deserve when it comes to wondering what complex thoughts are swirling around in their heads most of the time.
We're not all that complicated: sports, women, and beer. Only not in that order.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

How dare you. Some of us have very complex thoughts swirling around all the time. My sexual fantasies are very elaborate and complicated.

Offline RoosGirl

How dare you. Some of us have very complex thoughts swirling around all the time. My sexual fantasies are very elaborate and complicated.

Hey, let me ask you this.  How long does it take for you to immobilize a man with a 4ft piece of hemp rope?

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey, let me ask you this.  How long does it take for you to immobilize a man with a 4ft piece of hemp rope?

I've had it done to me in about.....I mean I read in Scientific America it takes about 1.5 minutes.

Offline RoosGirl

I've had it done to me in about.....I mean I read in Scientific America it takes about 1.5 minutes.

You are changing the subject and avoiding the question I asked.

Offline Hoodat

Get excited, “Fifty Shades of Grey” fans, because a new novel is headed your way.

What's a little girl like you doing reading big-girl smut like this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I bet Harvey would love to help in the production of this one
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

What's a little girl like you doing reading big-girl smut like this?

I have absolutely no personal interest in the BDSM scene.  I am strictly vanilla.  But I feel it is my duty to read this so I can keep my finger on the pulse of modern society.

Offline Hoodat

Good answer, Roos.  Good answer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

You are changing the subject and avoiding the question I asked.

There is no time where I immobilized a man with a 4ft piece of rope........despite what the police report said. My lawyer got that charge knocked down to Mopery with Intent to Creep with time served.

Offline RoosGirl

There is no time where I immobilized a man with a 4ft piece of rope........despite what the police report said. My lawyer got that charge knocked down to Mopery with Intent to Creep with time served.

I think your honesty scared everyone away.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think your honesty scared everyone away.

When hasn't that been the case.

Offline RoosGirl

When hasn't that been the case.

Oh well, take heart.  I am here for you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh well, take heart.  I am here for you.

That's what concerns me. All the sensible people moved on but you're still here. It worries me a little bit. Should I be scared?

Offline RoosGirl

That's what concerns me. All the sensible people moved on but you're still here. It worries me a little bit. Should I be scared?

Probably.

Offline Frank Cannon

Probably.

Before I forget, can I borrow your copy of "Fifty Shades II: Re Entry" when you are done with it?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So this is what Pat Robertson will blame the next hurricane on?

Offline Frank Cannon

So this is what Pat Robertson will blame the next hurricane on?

Books not hurricane good. It's more of a twister through a trailer park.

Offline RoosGirl

Before I forget, can I borrow your copy of "Fifty Shades II: Re Entry" when you are done with it?

Hah, I had to look it up to see if that was the actual name of the second book.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hah, I had to look it up to see if that was the actual name of the second book.

Nah. I was just joking. The actual title is "Fifty Shades II: Tied In Knots".