Author Topic: Rapper Diddy Wants To Start Non-White Football League So Black Players Can Disrespect Our Flag  (Read 777 times)

rangerrebew

Rapper Diddy Wants To Start Non-White Football League So Black Players Can Disrespect Our Flag

October 11, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Sean “Puff Daddy P. Diddy Whatever The F*ck” Combs is very upset that black millionaire football players are catching shit for kneeling during the National Anthem. Being a genius, he has a great solution: a blacks only football league where players would be free to kneel, pull out their balls, or take a dump on the American flag. Don’t worry, this is “blacks only” so it’s not segregation or racism. Doo-Wah-Diddy tweeted out his masterplan for a racially pure football league:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/rapper-diddy-wanst-to-start-non-white-football-league-so-black-players-can-disrespect-our-flag

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Proving once again that this crowd is about racial separatism, not stopping 'oppression'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it's an excellent idea.  Go for it, Diddy.

Offline goatprairie

I think it's an excellent idea.  Go for it, Diddy.
Oh man, that would be great. They'd soon find out how important they actually are....as in, not very important at all

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It's a win-win-win.  Win for blacks, win for fans and win for the country.

Oh, and it would be broke in the first week.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RoosGirl

To be fair, I don't see that "Diddy" explicity said "blacks".  When he used some of the words like "our own league"  and "your people", he could have been talking about a-holes like himself.

Offline GrouchoTex

I wonder what (if anything) they will play in place of "the Star-Spangled Banner"?

Offline RoosGirl

I wonder what (if anything) they will play in place of "the Star-Spangled Banner"?

Lift Every Voice and Sing ?

Online mountaineer

Baby Got Back.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is a Black National Anthem I saw somewhere that folks said was pretty good.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Pictures are now coming in from Diddy's athlete recruitment event....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's what another poster said on Twitter, I think. There aren't enough Black people with money in America to support a separation. And of the ones who do have money, only a percentage of those would spend money on football when you can simply watch it on TV. Not a good business plan at all.

Black racists are only a percentage of American Blacks. Leftist Communists are only a percentage of Whites. But they have similarities. Both tend to be very rich. And they are both the most violent/radical people in the country.

Black self-segregation already exists now in a lot of ways, especially in jails and colleges. All the Black radicals are trying to do is to formalize it. (and bring back the Jim Crow laws for White people, maybe? I don't know.)

The NFL could have ended all of this with one swift kick to the butt. But instead they tried to exploit it. And since they have given every indication that they lean toward supporting it, it is now totally out of control. In a lot of ways the NFL did this thing to themselves and to their fans, which makes it easier for people to stay away.

This 'protest' isn't players acting up as much as it is the entire football franchise as a whole, and ESPN, acting up. The NFL decided deliberately to flip a finger to their fan base, now the fans are responding.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

There is a Black National Anthem I saw somewhere that folks said was pretty good.

See Post #7.  Our music teacher in elementary school was black, in 5th grade she taught us the "Black National Anthem".  My best friend's mom went ape shit when she found out.  We were bused to an elementary school that was 75% black population.  When us white kids didn't know the "Black National Anthem" the black kids started telling us we were racist. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This one:

ong title: Lift ev'ry voice and sing
Also known as: The Black National Anthem
Also known as: The Negro National Anthem

Lift ev'ry voice and sing,
Till earth and heaven ring.
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise,
High as the list'ning skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on till victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,
Bitter the chast'ning rod,
Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;
Yet with a steady beat,
Have not our weary feet,
Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?
We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,
We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,
Out from the gloomy past,
Here now we stand at last
Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,
God of our silent tears,
Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;
Thou who has by Thy might,
Led us into the light,
Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,
Lest our hearts, drunk with the wine of the world, we forgot Thee,
Shadowed beneath thy hand,
May we forever stand,
True to our God,
True to our native land.

Offline Frank Cannon

See Post #7.  Our music teacher in elementary school was black, in 5th grade she taught us the "Black National Anthem".  My best friend's mom went ape shit when she found out.  We were bused to an elementary school that was 75% black population.  When us white kids didn't know the "Black National Anthem" the black kids started telling us we were racist.

I am very familiar with the black national anthem. I used to hear it weekly. Alan Thicke wrote it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJIVK-daGk

Offline RoosGirl

I am very familiar with the black national anthem. I used to hear it weekly. Alan Thicke wrote it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJIVK-daGk

Yeah, that's another song I don't want rattling around in my head.