Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 81120 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Then why are you on this thread complaining about people posting stuff you don't like?

Consideration.   I am aware that others lack the aforementioned ability,  and I am doing it for their sake.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

As much as I try to ignore your loquacious, self-satisfied rhetoric, I too have been drawn back to this useless thread because you won't stop posting to it.

PLEASE, move on.

You are, if nothing else, pedantic.........

How many times do ALL the rest of us have to keep clicking on "Mark as Read" before you just stop this nonsense??

Well it had been my intention to keep this thread going for years,  just as I have other threads at other websites to which I post.   

I consider certain issues to be so critically important that I believe people need to be constantly reminded of the threat emanating from those directions. 

Below is a link to another thread I have been posting on for years.   I still post to it ever time I am made aware of another development,  and the other forum members are generally happy to read and contribute to it.

Skynet is coming.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Actually, most of what I post are examples of Media or Web Giants controlling information.    I don't think I add much to the point made in the excerpts I post.   

I am aggregating information,  not creating it.  So it isn't my " brilliant thoughts and words touched with gold."   Here is an example of what I have been trying to do.

Major Newspapers Avoid Strzok's Damning 'Insurance Policy' Text

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2017/12/14/major-periodicals-avoid-strzoks-damning-insurance-policy-text

I don't know if you've noticed, but you're on a forum that is a news aggregator.  People the post and read here are, like, actually interested in this stuff.  Regardless of your opinion of us, most of us do not have the memories of goldfish.  It's been suggested to you several times now that you just post the articles, or create your own content in the members area.  For some reason you don't want to do either of those things.  You aren't one of those annoying people that think they know what everyone else needs, are you?

Offline DiogenesLamp

I don't know if you've noticed, but you're on a forum that is a news aggregator.  People the post and read here are, like, actually interested in this stuff.  Regardless of your opinion of us, most of us do not have the memories of goldfish.  It's been suggested to you several times now that you just post the articles, or create your own content in the members area.  For some reason you don't want to do either of those things. 

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:21:27 pm by DiogenesLamp »
— Lord Melbourne —

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Then why are you on this thread complaining about people posting stuff you don't like?

Uh....because all you're doing is trolling.

And you suck at it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Nothing better than a half dead 46 page thread to ask for polling ideas?    I need help.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

So you're a slick willie?  I guessed as much.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you're a slick willie?  I guessed as much.

It isn't funny if I have to explain it. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

It isn't funny if I have to explain it.

I've explained it a couple times already.  It definitely isn't funny.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Twitter’s new rules could result in a major purge of alt-right accounts

To that end, the Dec. 18 enforcement deadline left some of Twitter’s right-leaning users this weekend fearing a full, messy “purge.” Some said they’d be shifting to Gab, an alt-right-friendly social media site, and encouraged their supporters to do the same.

And by Monday morning, some alt-right accounts had indeed gone offline. That includes the account for the white supremacist group American Renaissance as well as some users tied to the far-right group, Britain First, including a user that President Donald Trump once retweeted.

https://www.recode.net/2017/12/17/16787644/twitter-rules-alt-right-accounts

Why this matters. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:42:25 pm by DiogenesLamp »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I've explained it a couple times already. 

It took you more than once,  and you still didn't get it? 

It definitely isn't funny.

Well no,  not the way you are going about it. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Twitter’s new rules could result in a major purge of alt-right accounts

https://www.recode.net/2017/12/17/16787644/twitter-rules-alt-right-accounts

Why this matters. 

I've reported someone once before.  Lucky you are number 2.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Uh....because all you're doing is trolling.

And you suck at it.

What?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mod1

Enough with the trolling.  Keep your comments on this specific topic or go elsewhere.

Offline Mod2

Enough.  Moving to General Discussion.  No longer belongs in Politics.

Silver Pines

Enough.  Moving to General Discussion.  No longer belongs in Politics.

Does that mean we can post more beefcake?

Offline Mod2

That would be great.  I'd love to see some redeeming value.....

Offline musiclady

Can I post this again, then??

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

Yaaassss

Online corbe

This is not a Norwegian Fly Fishing.

Silver Pines

Offline RoosGirl

I'm sticking with this guy for a while longer.