Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 81114 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nets Refuse to Acknowledge Revelation That Dem Primary Was ‘Rigged’ for Clinton

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/11/02/nets-refuse-acknowledge-revelation-dem-primary-was-rigged

Preventing the public from knowing the truth and thereby allowing them to make better voting decisions. 

The media censorship is all about benefiting liberal politicians who keep the Washington money spigot flowing.

They actually screwed themselves on this one.

Their silence allowed the weaker of the two Liberal candidates to cheat her way to the nomination.

No Hillary as the Dem nominee = No Trump in the WH.

We probably would have seen a much different outcome on who the President is now had Sanders gotten the nomination.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Their silence allowed the weaker of the two Liberal candidates to cheat her way to the nomination.

We probably would have seen a much different outcome on who the President is now had Sanders gotten the nomination.

It's hard to say for sure, @txradioguy.  Hillz brought money by the Steamer Trunk full to the game, and who knows if the Rats could have raised enough "Mother's Milk" without her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's hard to say for sure, @txradioguy.  Hillz brought money by the Steamer Trunk full to the game, and who knows if the Rats could have raised enough "Mother's Milk" without her.

Bernie was the fan favorite of the college crowd and that age voter. His womb to tomb message was very appealing to them.

Once he'd gotten the nomination the Styer's and Soros types would have dumped money into his campaign.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

NBC had there ticket pulled yet? I hope not. I don't want to miss tonight's installment of Miami Vice.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I think Sanders would have likely won where Hillary could not.   But I think the fact that Hillary and "Clinton inc"   routinely do backstabbing and dirty dealing ought to be made known to the public.   I think the public needs to know what kind of evil scum they are,  and I believe it is detrimental to the nation to allow the "news"  media to censor information damaging to Democrats.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Bernie was the fan favorite of the college crowd and that age voter. His womb to tomb message was very appealing to them.

Once he'd gotten the nomination the Styer's and Soros types would have dumped money into his campaign.

I agree.  That is exactly what would have happened.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, I think you're right.  And Bernie would have kept the GOP numbers up, so it would probably have been a wash.  Still can't predict what would have happened.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

I watched "Good Morning America"  today on ABC.   They showed the yearbook of Moore's accuser.   I noticed immediately that they showed the yearbook with the colors artificially manipulated so that you can't tell there are two different colors of ink used to sign the book. 

I believe they did this because it makes it far too obvious that something is wrong,  and they want people to believe there is nothing wrong with that yearbook signature.   They don't want reality getting in the way of people being made to believe what they want them to believe.   

They are lying by deliberately covering up the truth of the different colors of ink used in that writing.   

They are manipulating the "news"  by censorship.   

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:33:18 pm by DiogenesLamp »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kevindavis007

So what?  Start a conservative version of Facebook.

I agree.. Don't like Facebook, start your own.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline DiogenesLamp

I agree.. Don't like Facebook, start your own.

Makes as much sense as saying "if you don't like Hitler's constant propaganda calling for the extermination of the Jews,   Just don't listen."   

You do not understand how this "propaganda"  business works. 

It will get you destroyed if you allow it to continue without opposition.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Makes as much sense as saying "if you don't like Hitler's constant propaganda calling for the extermination of the Jews,   Just don't listen."   

You do not understand how this "propaganda"  business works. 

It will get you destroyed if you allow it to continue without opposition.

I have a big problem with what your idea of 'opposition' appears to be.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I have a big problem with what your idea of 'opposition' appears to be.

I have attempted to induce anyone else to put some ideas on the table about how an opposition should be formed,   but no one seems to have any ideas except "Let's just keep being footballs."   

You have an idea?  Put it out there. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Censoring the News is how they manipulate elections. 

Media Stops Embargoing Coverage of Menendez Corruption Trial Just Long Enough to Say The Jury is Hung

Good thing they didn't report on all the corrupt money and trips flowing to Menendez and the big favors (like agitating for the government to give his "friend" millions in overbilled Medicaid charges), but only now nutshell it as "jury could not come to a conclusion on the charges, whatever they were (and don't worry about what they were, Ignorant Citizen)."

So, the Democrat cultists who voted to acquit him (I'm guessing they're Democrats) may have relied on a Supreme Court decision in the McDonnell corruption case stating that only quids directly linked to a quo count as corruption.

In this case, Menendez' "pal" Meglen plied him with lots of money and free jet rides to exotic locales, building up what you could be called "markers" to be called in later. But because these markers were not expressly, at the time they were handed out, stated to be For the Specific Purpose of Corrupt Action X, but were left blank, allowing Melgen to call them in for any favor, then it's... not bribery?

That makes no sense and essentially writes "bribery" out of the US Code entirely.

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=372554
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

Censoring the News is how they manipulate elections. 

Media Stops Embargoing Coverage of Menendez Corruption Trial Just Long Enough to Say The Jury is Hung

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=372554

In light of current news events, perhaps the headline writers should have considered using instead the phrase: “the jury failed to reach a verdict.”

Offline RoosGirl

I have attempted to induce anyone else to put some ideas on the table about how an opposition should be formed,   but no one seems to have any ideas except "Let's just keep being footballs."   

I did already.  It's actually a form of opposition and not oppression that can be used against you if/when the tables turn.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I did already.  It's actually a form of opposition and not oppression that can be used against you if/when the tables turn.

So it is less trouble for you to just tell me you already told me,  than just saying what it is? 

Because I don't remember you saying anything on this topic that I regarded as having even a slight chance of addressing the problem.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

So it is less trouble for you to just tell me you already told me,  than just saying what it is? 

Because I don't remember you saying anything on this topic that I regarded as having even a slight chance of addressing the problem.   

Try looking back at Reply #884 that you commented on and restarted this whole pointless conversation.

Offline aligncare

Hung conversation.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline aligncare

LOL  Yep.

888high58888  I’m sure I speak for the majority, when I say we’ve all had a few of those and they never seem end well.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:55:27 am by aligncare »

Offline RoosGirl

888high58888  I’m sure I speak for the majority, when I say we’ve all had a few of those and they never seem end well.

I've considered starting an argument on this thread just to get it locked, even if I have to sacrifice myself for a few days.   :laugh:

Offline corbe

@DiogenesLamp
   I realize you weren't asking me, specifically, but I do have a plausible solution. 
   It worked as recently as September 2016.  Hijack an existing party that is more in line with your views.
   Movement must be seen by/in early 2019, immediately after the midterms, by early 2020 the bird will have flown, again.
   Here's my Candidate.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Let's make it a group
I've considered starting an argument on this thread just to get it locked, even if I have to sacrifice myself for a few days.   :laugh:

I'm In @RoosGirl wait till after 9PM EST when the Mods are more apt to be watching Matlock or sleeping. 
   Let's burn this baby down call up your usual suspects.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mod1

Let's make it a group
   I'm In @RoosGirl wait till after 9PM EST when the Mods are more apt to be watching Matlock or sleeping. 
   Let's burn this baby down call up your usual suspects.

I'm game, but it's fair to warn you I'm getting bored by all this.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm game, but it's fair to warn you I'm getting bored by all this.

:tongue2: