Author Topic: Man in U.S. Illegally Arrested for Murdering South Carolina High School Girl  (Read 654 times)

rangerrebew

Man in U.S. Illegally Arrested for Murdering South Carolina High School Girl

by WARNER TODD HUSTON
    9 Oct 2017
    Easley, SC

The Sheriff’s Office in Greenville County, South Carolina, has confirmed that immigration services determined a man accused of shooting and killing a local high school girl was in the U.S. illegally.

Officials arrested 19-year-old Daniel De Jesus Rangel Sherrer and charged him with the murder of 18-year-old Diana Martinez-Gonzalez, who was found shot to death last week in a patch of woods along the 400 block of Saluda Dam Road in Easley, South Carolina.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...h-school-girl/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good that he was arrested, (legally, that is). The headline writer should be flogged. It makes this look like an illegal arrest of a man in the US if you read it just a little wrong.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Good that he was arrested, (legally, that is). The headline writer should be flogged. It makes this look like an illegal arrest of a man in the US if you read it just a little wrong.

That's how I read it
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like a gang killing.

Aren't those daca kids great?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Illegal alien accused of murdering 18-year-old student was in DACA program

A man accused of killing a South Carolina high school student had been protected from deportation under the DACA program, U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News Thursday evening.

Daniel De Jesus Rangel-Sherrer, 19, is accused of murder, kidnapping and possession of a weapon during a violent crime in connection with the death of 18-year-old Diana Martinez-Gonzalez.

Martinez-Gonzalez, a junior at Greenville High School, was found dead in a wooded area Oct. 4. Officials said she had been forced into the woods and shot multiple times in the head.

Continued at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/illegal-alien-accused-murdering-18-year-old-student-was-in-daca-program.html

Looked like a very nice girl too. This is nuts and in SC.

Offline Mom MD

Not only an illegal but one of the precious "dreamers"  I wonder if this will be enough to lose his protected status
God is still in control