Author Topic: Lindsay Lohan Defends Harvey Weinstein: ‘I Feel Very Bad for Him – Everyone Needs to Stop’  (Read 631 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-i-feel-very-bad-for-him-everyone-needs-to-stop-1202586659/

Lindsay Lohan took to Instagram on Tuesday evening to defend embattled producer Harvey Weinstein, who is accused sexually assaulting and harassing several women over the past few decades.

“I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now,” she said in the Instagram story, taken from her home in Dubai. “I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

Lohan also said that Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman, who intends on filing for divorce, needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

She later deleted the bizarre messages.

Weinstein, who was the subject of a second bombshell report on Tuesday, is reportedly on his way to Europe for treatment after being accused of harassing several actresses, including Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Lohan added of Weinstein: “He’s never harmed me or did anything to me – we’ve done several movies together.I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s wrong. So stand up.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Thinking Lindsey is back on the powder again after this insane defense...

Silver Pines

It has to be that.  Also, she's nuts---who wants to live in Dubai?

Offline Frank Cannon

It has to be that.  Also, she's nuts---who wants to live in Dubai?

Dubai is one of the better places in the world to live. Clean ultra modern cosmopolitan city with no taxes. It's not the muslim hellhole the rest of the region is.

Silver Pines

Dubai is one of the better places in the world to live. Clean ultra modern cosmopolitan city with no taxes. It's not the muslim hellhole the rest of the region is.

Meh.  It's too close to the Muslim hellholes. 

Visit, sure--- but get the hell back home before some loon blows the whole region off the map.

Offline Frank Cannon

Visit, sure--- but get the hell back home before some loon blows the whole region off the map.

True, but this is Lindsey Lohan. She may be in some sort of legal jeopardy if she comes stateside or maybe one of the terms of her parole were to leave and never come back.

Offline jpsb

Hey back in the day Lindsay was hot and what guy doesn't like a little crazy.

Silver Pines

True, but this is Lindsey Lohan. She may be in some sort of legal jeopardy if she comes stateside or maybe one of the terms of her parole were to leave and never come back.

@Frank Cannon

This is an undeniable point.

Silver Pines

Hey back in the day Lindsay was hot and what guy doesn't like a little crazy.

@jpsb

Y'all like a little crazy for one night, then it turns into a lot of crazy and it's like you never knew her.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Y'all like a little crazy for one night, then it turns into a lot of crazy and it's like you never knew her.

That might be truth but Lindsay still gets a pass from me. She just to easy a target
for me to take a shot. She also appears to be putting her life back together. Good
for her.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:41:09 pm by jpsb »

Offline Frank Cannon

@jpsb

Silly woman. I have an unusually high tolerance for crazy.

Offline Frank Cannon

Looks like we have another Hollywood dirtbag circling the drain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ