Author Topic: For some reason that D@mned fool just keeps winning!  (Read 16022 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: For some reason that D@mned fool just keeps winning!
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2017, 10:47:25 pm »
 888sunglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2017, 09:50:01 pm »
Ah.   I see another one of my threads has been moved into a cul-de-sac to die.   

People viewing this page?  None. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2017, 11:36:39 pm »
It's not a real thread anyway. It looks like you tried to create a forum within a forum.  Just post the articles in the appropriate categories where they actually have a chance of getting seen.

The point was to have an ongoing continuous body of articles all supporting the central thesis of the thread.   

Diffusing them through myriads of other unrelated articles destroys the mosaic I was trying to paint.   

You wouldn't be able to see the image through all of the camouflage.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2017, 11:55:06 pm »

The point was to have an ongoing continuous body of articles all supporting the central thesis of the thread.   

Diffusing them through myriads of other unrelated articles destroys the mosaic I was trying to paint.   

You wouldn't be able to see the image through all of the camouflage.

I'll bet real folding money that if you post this thread in the "Exclusive Content:  Editorial" section as a body of your own work (linking all the articles), you could make this into any mosaic you wanted. 

It appears your complaint is that it's no longer in News, and it ceased to be that when you decided to make it into a "mosaic [you] were trying to paint."  After that it became your original body of work, for which I'd think you would be proud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2017, 04:55:34 am »
Are MA Commies more to your liking?

@Frank Cannon

Yeah,they don't even pretend to be anything but evil. Even seem to be proud of it. The Mn commies all seem to think they are Saints,when they are nothing more than petty whiners posing as people with personalities.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!