Author Topic: Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick  (Read 355 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:10:43 pm »
News
Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick

By Bob Fredericks

October 10, 2017 | 2:24pm | Updated

Nationalist bomb thrower Steve Bannon trashed the choice of Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate — calling the socially conservative Republican “the price we pay” for winning the support of the GOP establishment, a new report said Tuesday.

Bannon and Milo Yiannopoulos, the political provocateur and former technology editor at Breitbart News, shared their dim view of the former Indiana governor in emails obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Seems like a bad pick. Should I tweet something ambivalent about him? People are telling me Trump likely didn’t want this. …What’s our party line on this?” Yiannopoulos wrote to Bannon and Breitbart editor Alex Marlow on July 15, 2016, the day Team Trump named Pence as its choice for veep.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/10/10/bannon-trashed-pence-as-trumps-vp-pick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:14:53 pm »
I don't know anyone that was excited about Pence. He was doing poorly in his state and probably wouldn't have won reelection. He is also undynamic and dull.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Bannon trashed Pence as Trump’s VP pick
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:36:08 pm »
This is not news ... damn near everyone questioned this choice.  Although to be fair, Pence was a terrific team player during the campaign and is loyal to the administration, even if ineffectual as Congressional liaison.

This must signal the beginning of the "Bannon is bad for (fill in the blank)" news cycle.