Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp Wants You to Think They’ve Seized the Presidency from Trump  (Read 654 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Swamp Wants You to Think They’ve Seized the Presidency from Trump

Oct 10, 2017

RUSH: I’m seeing more and more stories, and it’s related to this whole Corker snafu, that Trump really isn’t president. That Kelly and Mattis and Tillerson have seized the office and are openly defying Trump on everything. The purpose of the story is just to put forth two propositions.

One, of course that Trump is a dangerous idiot like Corker says, on the verge of starting World War III, and veterans of the swamp literally have to countermand him on virtually everything. And of course the second aspect of the story is a constitutional crisis.

If that’s really happening, for example, if the intelligence community people like the NSA and the CIA and those people, and the military, are actually running the country by defying Trump, then is there a constitutional crisis going on? And I want to address those as only I can in due course.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/10/the-swamp-wants-you-to-think-theyve-seized-the-presidency-from-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34