Author Topic: Insider claims Bill Clinton is ‘heartsick’ over Hillary’s book tour  (Read 391 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Insider claims Bill Clinton is ‘heartsick’ over Hillary’s book tour
New York Post, Oct 9, 2017

Edward Klein, who has written several books about the Clintons and Kennedys, has a hotly anticipated book, “All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump,” out Oct. 30.

In the meantime, he reveals that Hillary Clinton’s finger-pointing book, “What Happened” — which is chock-full of excuses for her shocking election loss to Donald Trump — may be a best seller, but Bill Clinton tossed his copy in the trash can and is heartsick over his wife’s current blame-game book tour.

“Before Hillary sent the manuscript to her publisher, she gave it to Bill to read, and he made major changes with a red pencil,” said a close Clinton family friend. “But she refused to even read his corrections, and he got so furious that he tossed the entire manuscript into the garbage.

More:  http://pagesix.com/2017/10/09/insider-claims-bill-clinton-is-heartsick-over-hillarys-book-tour/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The article goes on to say Bill and Hill haven't spoken for months, they've been communicating through friends and lawyers.

No one's going to convince me that somewhere deep, deep inside Bill Clinton he's not smiling when he thinks of Hillary's defeat.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The article goes on to say Bill and Hill haven't spoken for months, they've been communicating through friends and lawyers.

No one's going to convince me that somewhere deep, deep inside Bill Clinton he's not smiling when he thinks of Hillary's defeat.

This book is supposed to be about what happened and how she was defeated, yet she once again brings up Bill's infidelity and again tries to dismiss the public opinion that their love for politics is the love that binds them.

....Clinton addresses those "dark days" of their marriage in "What Happened," writing that the couple "certainly had" gone through low points.

"You know all about them -- and please consider for a moment what it would be like for the whole world to know about the worst moments in your relationship," she writes.
"There were times that I was deeply unsure about whether our marriage could or should survive. But on those days, I asked myself the questions that mattered to me: Do I still love him? And can I still be in this marriage without becoming unrecognizable to myself -- twisted by anger, resentment, or remoteness? The answers were always yes. So I kept going."...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-marriage/index.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

Since when did "Wha Happan?" become a best seller?

Oceander

Who cares?