Author Topic: MORE NFL KARMA: Oakland Raiders Suck Out Loud After Black Players Sat Out Anthem  (Read 429 times)

rangerrebew

MORE NFL KARMA: Oakland Raiders Suck Out Loud After Black Players Sat Out Anthem

October 10, 2017| by Donn Marten

It would be hard to beat the sweet, sweet gift of karma that New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. received on Sunday.

Three weeks after getting on all fours and acting like a peeing dog to protest President Trump, the funny boy with the rather gay looking cockatoo hairdo cried like a big bleep while being carted off the field following a serve ankle injury.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/more-nfl-karma-oakland-raiders-suck-out-loud-after-black-players-sat-out-anthem

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If this article is correct and the Raiders offensive line intentionally did not block for their QB, then the demise of the NFL has now at full throttle.

No one cares about watching thrown games,  as the WWF can attest.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
If this article is correct and the Raiders offensive line intentionally did not block for their QB, then the demise of the NFL has now at full throttle.

No one cares about watching thrown games,  as the WWF can attest.

heck the refs have been throwing games for years
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.