Author Topic: Melania Trump fires back at Ivana Trump calling herself 'first lady'  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump fires back at Ivana Trump calling herself 'first lady'
by Caitlin Yilek | Oct 9, 2017, 2:22 PM

First lady Melania Trump fired back at President Trump's first wife, Ivana, after the latter claimed she was "first lady."

"Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and The President," the first lady's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement. "She loves living in Washington, DC and is honored by her role as First Lady of the United States. She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books. There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex. Unfortunately only attention seeking and self-serving noise."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/melania-trump-fires-back-at-ivana-trump-calling-herself-first-lady/article/2636948
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Melania Trump fires back at Ivana Trump calling herself 'first lady'
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 06:52:12 pm »
Catfight! ****slapping
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 07:18:10 pm »
It sounds to me like Ivana was trying to be funny, but it flopped big time.

Then again, I don't blame Melania for being annoyed.  It irritates me when we still get mail addressed to my husband's ex-wife ... 25 years and several address changes later.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 07:22:42 pm »
It sounds to me like Ivana was trying to be funny, but it flopped big time.

Then again, I don't blame Melania for being annoyed.  It irritates me when we still get mail addressed to my husband's ex-wife ... 25 years and several address changes later.

Yeah I think it was a joke lost in translation...first wife/first Lady...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”