Author Topic: NFL owner who knelt with players during anthem now says 'disrespect' for the flag will not be tolerated  (Read 1799 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I stand corrected, he said only recently players would be benched, but not off the team.  From what I've can see, there's no mention if locking arms to demonstrate "solidarity" with cop killers is still OK.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Same here. Hand to heart. Taught us well in late 50’s Brooklyn schools, even though I didn’t know the language then. And always, I choke up when I hear it beautifully sung.

And the day I gave Old Glory my first hand salute in uniform, that brought tears to my eyes.

:patriot:    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline the_doc

I stand corrected, he said only recently players would be benched, but not off the team.  From what I've can see, there's no mention if locking arms to demonstrate "solidarity" with cop killers is still OK.

I completely agree.  The locked arms were too PC to suit me.  It was "all business" PC.  A huge percentage of NFL players are ignoramuses.

Offline aligncare