Author Topic: Another Climate Prediction Gone off the Rails  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Another Climate Prediction Gone off the Rails
« on: October 09, 2017, 12:03:59 pm »
October 9, 2017
Another Climate Prediction Gone off the Rails
By Brian C. Joondeph

Winter started early this year. The first blizzard of the season in Montana broke a snow record with 30 inches during the first week of October, barely a few weeks into fall. In my state of Colorado too, with 11 inches of snow in Grand Mesa. Prompting the local CBS affiliate to proclaim, “The snow season is off to a big start in western Colorado!”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/another_climate_prediction_gone_off_the_rails.html#ixzz4v0n3GAMm

Offline Suppressed

Re: Another Climate Prediction Gone off the Rails
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:40:20 pm »
Wow...the author considers newspapers and magazines "science".   

Actual climate scientists have predicted lots of snowfall on mountains, depending on local and regional conditions.  Warming increases humidity in the air, which allows for greater snowfall.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goatprairie

Re: Another Climate Prediction Gone off the Rails
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:22:01 pm »
Wow...the author considers newspapers and magazines "science".   

Actual climate scientists have predicted lots of snowfall on mountains, depending on local and regional conditions.  Warming increases humidity in the air, which allows for greater snowfall.
Except many warmists have been predicting the end of snow for many regions that are still getting lots of snow.