Author Topic: Corker: Trump is setting up the country for World War III  (Read 4425 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Corker: Trump is setting up the country for World War III
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 03:20:12 pm »
Corker has no room to talk about anyone setting us up for WW III seeing as how he was one of the prime movers of Obama's "deal" with the Iranians in the Senate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 03:21:54 pm »

Maybe he should have...
We were told at the time that he might stop by... but he didn't.

Btw... I was born in his first Texas hometown [no, not Midland]
and now we both live in Dallas.

Glad you escaped the lunacy of the Blue coastal areas of our great state.

Midland is where I claim as my home town.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2017, 03:23:05 pm »
Corker has no room to talk about anyone setting us up for WW III seeing as how he was one of the prime movers of Obama's "deal" with the Iranians in the Senate.

Occam's Razor....

The Obama administration was eavesdropping on Corker and as with anybody on the planet, discovered very embarrassing information about him.   

How many others...from BOTH parties...were forced to do the same? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2017, 03:27:58 pm »
The Obama administration was eavesdropping on Corker and as with anybody on the planet, discovered very embarrassing information about him.   

I have believed this for a very long time, ever since Arlen Specter's convoluted Scottish Law defense of Bill Clinton during the impeachment trial.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2017, 03:33:13 pm »
I have believed this for a very long time, ever since Arlen Specter's convoluted Scottish Law defense of Bill Clinton during the impeachment trial.

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2017, 03:38:49 pm »
Occam's Razor....

IMHO and to bounce off what @Hoodat said....this goes back to all of those FBI files that Hillary "lost" in the private residence back when here and Bill first rolled into D.C.

I don't believe for a minute that there weren't copies made and whatever was in them is still being used as leverage today.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2017, 03:41:16 pm »
IMHO and to bounce off what @Hoodat said....this goes back to all of those FBI files that Hillary "lost" in the private residence back when here and Bill first rolled into D.C.

Still can't figure out how Chuck Colson went to prison for handing the President one unopened FBI file, yet Hillary Clinton doesn't even get charged for having 2,000 opened files on her desk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2017, 03:46:13 pm »
Still can't figure out how Chuck Colson went to prison for handing the President one unopened FBI file, yet Hillary Clinton doesn't even get charged for having 2,000 opened files on her desk.

I'm a firm believer that it's not the appointments a Liberal President or cabinet level functionaries make that you can see...it's the ones you never hear about that should make us worry.

I remember Mark Levin talking about how when he was CofS to Ed Meese there were still Liberal attorney's at Justice that had been there since the Johnson administration.

I have no doubt that there are Dem hires in levels below notice in all parts of the executive branch who will do everything they can to make sure the transgressions of their former bosses never make the light of day.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2017, 04:03:50 pm »

I don't believe for a minute that there weren't copies made and whatever was in them is still being used as leverage today.

You're right, @txradioguy ....forgot about that.    But Obama took it to a much higher level.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2017, 04:46:08 pm »
You're right, @txradioguy ....forgot about that.    But Obama took it to a much higher level.

@DCPatriot that's because Liberals lay the groundwork for the next Liberal to move the ball farther forward when they take over.

You never see Liberals take a step back when they aren't in power...they always find a way to move forward.

Hillary and Bill took it as far as they could in the 90's...Obama moved it forward even further after the highly politicized atmosphere in DC after 8 years of W.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2017, 06:05:32 pm »
@KingsX

I was at that convention - if you want, send me a PM about that.

Sent

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 06:57:59 pm »
Occam's Razor....

You don't think Hillary had that server just to do State Department bid'ness do you? She had been amassing data (dirt) on Republicans, and likely other players as well since before she got caught with the 900+ FBI raw data files. I have little doubt she has the dirt on not only Obama (WOuld Americans have elected him if they had known that
President Obama's half-brother, a Kenyan-born Muslim with twelve wives. Abon'go Malik Obama is:

the overseer of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments;
    the executive secretary of the Sudan-based Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an organization primarily focused on expanding Wahhabist Islam on the African subcontinent; and
    closely associated with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, a jihadist tyrant responsible for the deaths of more than three million people, all in the name of Jihad and war against Christians.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=844
for instance?

But that kind of campaign killing info sure is handy for landing the Secretary of State job (leverage, baby!) and perhaps using that position to enhance the donations to the Clinton Foundation. Even better to be kingmaker than king, even if she didn't get 'her turn'.

Knowledge is power.

Few in DC (if any) are clean enough to really do much without threats of career ending disclosures, and if there aren't any, they can be manufactured, too--ask Wilbur Mills http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/mills.htm who happened to be caught in a 'chance encounter'...(setup).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2017, 06:59:42 pm »
IIRC, those were being scanned and shared with the DNC on a LAN from the White House, set up at taxpayer expense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2017, 08:21:03 pm »

Trump already has that in the bag....
when his over-the-top tax cuts for
rich oligarchs is shot down in flames,
the stock market will follow.

Wow. That's quite a statement. You consider lowering the highest corporate tax rate in the world closer to parity with other civilized first-tier nation's economies to be "over-the-top". Maybe someone can find you a pair of diapers to fit until you actually understand economics.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2017, 08:29:48 pm »
Wow. That's quite a statement. You consider lowering the highest corporate tax rate in the world closer to parity with other civilized first-tier nation's economies to be "over-the-top". Maybe someone can find you a pair of diapers to fit until you actually understand economics.

Economics?  This has nothing to do with economics.  This is all about class envy.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2017, 08:45:22 pm »
Nah. I know who you are. You've been here forever under different screen names. Someone who claims to the the right wingiest right winger yet talks in the verbage of a Karl Marx red diaper baby. It has been shown to you in detail that these poor people you claim you are worried about don't pay taxes and in most cases get a welfare check in the form of the EIC, yet you keep whining about the mean Republicans making them pay more. You whine about taxes on Social Security like it is a God given right to get that payment to retire on when the system wasn't even designed for that shit. It was a safety net for derelicts that wasn't even supposed to be available to someone till well past life expectancy. You whine that the rich are getting all the benefits in this tax code like all of the top tier taxpayers (who shoulder a majority of the tax burdon) are Scrooge McDuck swimming in a pool full of gold coins and not some small business owners.

I know you very well and apperently many others here do too. That is why no one is buying your bullshit that you've been selling for a solid 2 weeks.

@Frank Cannon

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2017, 08:45:46 pm »

It's obvious you haven't a clue what I am saying...
you just read into my posts whatever you want.

<<<Personal attack removed>>> Impossible to believe that Jazzhead is a conservative. Awaiting your substantive response on corporate tax rates and hitting my stopwatch NOW...BTW, here's a clue, historically when tax rates for corporations and the highest income earners go down, tax revenues have gone WAAAAAY UP. Isn't that amazing ?!? Why it's just like MAGIC!!! (rolls eyes)

"Contradictions are the bane of small minds"-  Thomas Edison

Mod Note:  Really now, LateForLunch?  Making fun of handles now?
LFL: (morosely) I plead low blood sugar. 'N some people just get on mah last NERVE...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:03:18 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 08:49:04 pm »
I will tell you this about me personally...

I was a delegate to the GOP Texas State Convention in San Antonio in 2004.
All in all it was a great experience. But something very odd and disturbing
happened at the last general session on the last day.  I won't go into detail.
Suffice it to say that it revealed the same elitist uncaring inhumane attitude
that I see in the GOP's tax cut for the rich, especially in the GOP's LYING to
the American people to get it passed.  And for the short time I've been here
I have seen that same attitude demonstrated again and again on this forum.

@KingsX

I was a delegate to that same convention as well and couldn't be happier to know that we managed to offend your delicate sensibilities!

Edit to add: When I started in Texas politics the elected republican office holders could have met in a phone booth.  Today you can't get elected anything in Texas as a Democrat!

Kinda proud of that!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:14:34 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 09:09:15 pm »

Trump already has that in the bag....
when his over-the-top tax cuts for
rich oligarchs is shot down in flames,
the stock market will follow.

Are you sure you are on the right website? 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2017, 09:10:05 pm »
Wealth envy is NOT conservative. Reagan cut taxes on the wealth, who you might learn pay most of the taxes to begin with.

Speaking of Reagan...

“President Trump’s threats to other countries could put the U.S. “on the path to World War III.””

They – democrats and establishment republicans – said the same exact thing about Ronald Reagan.

Called him Ronnie Raygun, an amiable dunce, a dangerous warmonger who would start World War III. And all Reagan wanted was to throw out the endless, meaningless détente we were stuck in and deal with the Russians differently from Carter; in peace through strength, much as Donald Trump wants us to do with ‘other countries’; deal from a position of strength, military and economic. Ain’t nuffin wrong with dat.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2017, 09:42:51 pm »
Speaking of Reagan...

“President Trump’s threats to other countries could put the U.S. “on the path to World War III.””

They – democrats and establishment republicans – said the same exact thing about Ronald Reagan.

Called him Ronnie Raygun, an amiable dunce, a dangerous warmonger who would start World War III. And all Reagan wanted was to throw out the endless, meaningless détente we were stuck in and deal with the Russians differently from Carter; in peace through strength, much as Donald Trump wants us to do with ‘other countries’; deal from a position of strength, military and economic. Ain’t nuffin wrong with dat.

Excellent take, @aligncare

And THIS time we have the internet and social media.   Pres. Reagan didn't.   

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2017, 10:08:20 pm »

Are you sure you are on the right website?

Priceless.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:21 pm »
Excellent take, @aligncare

And THIS time we have the internet and social media.   Pres. Reagan didn't.

I think the Media establishment has been manipulating elections since at least the Kennedy/Nixon election. 

I think the United States would be a lot more conservative both fiscally and socially if there was equal balance to that massive propaganda wind coming out of New York,  Washington,  and Los Angeles. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2017, 02:23:16 am »

Economics?  This has nothing to do with economics.  This is all about class envy.

Both of you are wrong.

But ironically, both of you fit right in to Trump's hidden agenda.
So you keep touting the GOP's tax cuts for the wealthy oligarchs...
and let the chips fall where they may.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2017, 02:34:20 am »
txradio wrote:
"that's because Liberals lay the groundwork for the next Liberal to move the ball farther forward when they take over."

Let me correct that for you:
"that's because democrat-communists lay the groundwork for the next democrat-communist to move the ball farther forward when they take over."

How's that?