Author Topic: Corker: Trump is setting up the country for World War III  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Corker: Trump is setting up the country for World War III
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 04:48:43 am »

WRONG, as usual.

Usual? You've been here 2 weeks and you are talking about usual? I'm still shitting out a burrito I ate before you started posting here. Give me an effing break.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2017, 04:49:42 am »

Nah. I know who you are. You've been here forever under different screen names.

WRONG, as usual.

Wrong as usual?  Gee, you say that as if you have been following Frank Cannon's posts for a while.  As usual, eh?

Can you say 'busted'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 04:51:20 am »
Usual? You've been here 2 weeks and you are talking about usual? I'm still shitting out a burrito I ate before you started posting here. Give me an effing break.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 04:51:50 am »
WRONG, as usual.

Wrong as usual?  Gee, you say that as if you have been following Frank Cannon's posts for a while.  As usual, eh?

Can you say 'busted'?

It's Jazzy's new screen name isn't it? He is the only dude here that is a disciple of the John Kasich wing of the party.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 04:54:30 am »

I will tell you this about me personally...

I was a delegate to the GOP Texas State Convention in San Antonio in 2004.
All in all it was a great experience. But something very odd and disturbing
happened at the last general session on the last day.  I won't go into detail.
Suffice it to say that it revealed the same elitist uncaring inhumane attitude
that I see in the GOP's tax cut for the rich, especially in the GOP's LYING to
the American people to get it passed.  And for the short time I've been here
I have seen that same attitude demonstrated again and again on this forum.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 04:55:03 am by KingsX »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 04:56:34 am »
that I see in the GOP's tax cut for the rich,

There is no tax on being rich in this country.  But then you knew that already.  Yet here you are lying about it again.  I guess you forgot to read my post.  Again.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 05:08:29 am »

I see. You had something happen at a state convention, which is usually full of half wits and nepotism, some 13 years ago that upset your Liberal sensibilities and instead of doing anything about it you continued to vote GOP right up until this last election. Now you are joining a right wing forum where we demonstrate the same attitudes towards the nonsensical "soak the rich" and "fair share" bullshit.

Please tell me, on your down time moments do you self flagellate and then curl up with a terrible book or watch a movie you hate? Do tell. 

Offline KingsX

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 05:10:43 am »

Can you say 'busted'?

The short time I've been here,  like you,  he has been trolling me and hurling false accusations.

I assume that's what you do around here... like the forum's UNofficial UNwelcome wagon that
intentionally runs off any new posters who might actually have something unique, interesting,
 informed and intelligent to post.

Seriously... I have never seen so many bullies on one forum gang up on one new member.
Either this forum has more than its share of bullies or what I have to say is so dangerous
you have gone over and beyond the call of trolldom to run me off...

The irony is... you don't know who I am... and you don't know the possible consequence
of your actions.   I wonder what cryptic message Trump might say about that.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:14:57 am by KingsX »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:17 am »
The short time I've been here,  like you he has been trolling me and hurling false accusations.

Please point out what I said that was false.

I assume that's what you do around here... like the forum's UNofficial UNwelcome wagon that
intentionally runs off any new posters who might actually have something unique, interesting,
 informed and intelligent to post.

My main job around here is to recognize and attack dishonest bullshit.  (See:  Tax cuts for the rich)

Seriously... I have never seen so many bullies on one forum gang up on one new member.

Bullies?  Seriously?  Let's review again, shall we?

You got caught saying something that was untruthful.  But instead of owning up to it, you repeated it again.

Yet now you claim to be a victim of bullying?  LMAO

Either this forum has more than its share of bullies or what I have to say is so dangerous

Dangerous?  What you said is inaccurate and untruthful.  This was pointed out to you in intimate detail.  Yet you ignored every single word of it, coming back again to repeat the lie.

The only danger here is the lie - not you.  Repeat a lie often enough, and people begin to believe it.  Maybe you already know that lesson.

you have gone over and beyond the call of trolldom to run me off...

Run you off?  Hardly.  Just because someone calls you on your bullshit and points out that what you are dishing out is factually incorrect, it doesn't mean you are being run off.

I believe the converse is true - that since you have gotten caught peddling a lie, that you are choosing to run away.  And in doing so, you compound the lie by falsely blaming others for your decision.

The irony is... you don't know who I am... and you don't know the possible consequence
of your actions.   I wonder what cryptic message Trump might say about that.

The consequence of my actions?  Talk about delusions of grandeur.  My action was to expose your lie.  Nothing cryptic about that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:33 am »
@mystery-ak

"Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said that President Trump’s threats to other countries could put the U.S. “on the path to World War III.”

I said it many months ago. Corker is right, others are too timid to say it or not smart enough to see it.

I will say so.  With the "you'll see" type comments one nut to another we are sure to have war.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 05:24:25 am »

The short time I've been here,  like you he has been trolling me and hurling false accusations.

[Edited by Mod8] I never responded to one of your simple minded posts until today.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,284919.msg1475810.html#msg1475810

My first time ever responding to one of your posts was at 4:53 PM EST. It is now 1:18 AM EST. That is a grand total of 8 hours and 25 minutes I have been in any form of dialog with you all on one thread. Just how in the GD hell is that trolling? What I am doing is calling you out for being an economic dunce and destroying any thread of proof that the Reagan tax cuts were bad and that it is immoral for hard workers to get tax breaks.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:45:19 am by MOD8 »

Offline KingsX

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 05:38:49 am »

The irony is.... right after that disturbing experience at the 2004 GOP convention...
I posted on another forum about it and speculated that it might be a sign that Bush
is the last GOP president... the very last.  So far, Trump confirms it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2017, 05:47:51 am »
The irony is.... right after that disturbing experience at the 2004 GOP convention...
I posted on another forum about it and speculated that it might be a sign that Bush
is the last GOP president... the very last.

The idiocy is that Bush cut taxes three years before your "disturbing experience".  And Bush was re-elected.

I am having a very hard time believing a word you say.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2017, 05:54:00 am »

The idiocy is that Bush cut taxes three years before your "disturbing experience".  And Bush was re-elected.

It's obvious you haven't a clue what I am saying...
you just read into my posts whatever you want.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 05:55:49 am »

You'd have to be on a weekend bender of moderate street drugs and cheap booze to follow any of the unadulterated bullshit that poster is laying down. It consists of 50% revisionist history and 50% DU talking points.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 05:58:01 am »

Just curious.  As a delegate to the GOP Texas State Convention, which candidate did you represent?

Offline KingsX

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 06:04:53 am »

Just curious.  As a delegate to the GOP Texas State Convention, which candidate did you represent?

This being Texas,  obviously Bush.

He didn't even show up at the convention.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2017, 06:17:55 am »

This being Texas,  obviously Bush.

Funny.  You were a delegate for a candidate who as President cut taxes, not once, but twice.  Yet you decry the "elitist uncaring inhumane attitude
that I see in the GOP's tax cut for the rich".  You describe it as a "disturbing" experience.  Except that you were there to represent the very candidate who had done it.

Did I leave anything out?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2017, 06:20:21 am »

Trump already has that in the bag....
when his over-the-top tax cuts for
rich oligarchs is shot down in flames,
the stock market will follow.
Not so much. At least not yet.
First, they are already good at protecting themselves from the taxman's bite.

Second, the stock market has been pumped up by the banks that got all that QE money and they'll stick around because they aren't paying taxes on equity invested, it is only when they cash out they get stung. They'll keep buying new Congressmen until they get a favorable place to jump off.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2017, 06:21:18 am »
He didn't even show up at the convention.

That would be because he happened to be in Rome meeting with the Pope at the time.  Maybe he should have cancelled that European trip just so he could be there with you.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2017, 07:10:57 am »

That would be because he happened to be in Rome meeting with the Pope at the time.  Maybe he should have cancelled that European trip just so he could be there with you.

Maybe he should have...
We were told at the time that he might stop by... but he didn't.

Btw... I was born in his first Texas hometown [no, not Midland]
and now we both live in Dallas.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2017, 08:27:46 am »
@mystery-ak

"Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said that President Trump’s threats to other countries could put the U.S. “on the path to World War III.”

I said it many months ago. Corker is right, others are too timid to say it or not smart enough to see it.

Yes, @Victoria33 ...that's got to be it!      *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2017, 01:33:48 pm »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump 
Bob Corker gave us the Iran Deal, & that's about it. We need HealthCare, we need Tax Cuts/Reform, we need people that can get the job done!

1:51 PM - 8 Oct 2017 
14,215 Retweets   60,444 Likes 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2017, 02:34:29 pm »

@KingsX

I was at that convention - if you want, send me a PM about that.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2017, 02:41:06 pm »

Btw... I was born in his first Texas hometown [no, not Midland]
and now we both live in Dallas.

You are 20-25-30 miles from my house.