Author Topic: Bob Corker fires back at Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'  (Read 18933 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bob Corker fires back at Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'
by Caitlin Yilek | Oct 8, 2017, 11:22 AM

Republican Sen. Bob Corker fired back at President Trump on Sunday, after the president claimed the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman "begged" for his endorsement before deciding not to run for re-election in 2018.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning," Corker, R-Tenn. tweeted.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bob-corker-fires-back-at-trump-its-a-shame-the-white-house-has-become-an-adult-day-care-center/article/2636872
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Bailout Bob can get bent.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Bob Corker fires back at Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'
by Caitlin Yilek | Oct 8, 2017, 11:22 AM

Republican Sen. Bob Corker fired back at President Trump on Sunday, after the president claimed the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman "begged" for his endorsement before deciding not to run for re-election in 2018.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning," Corker, R-Tenn. tweeted.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bob-corker-fires-back-at-trump-its-a-shame-the-white-house-has-become-an-adult-day-care-center/article/2636872

It's a shame Corker chose not to check into the day care center today.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A NeverTrump bites the dust   :hands:   

Offline cato potatoe

RINO Corker won this round.  I guess Trump is grooming another arch-nemesis, so he will be ready when McCain dies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

RINO Corker won this round. 

Really?  Corker's being run out of town with his tail between his legs.

Odd way to define victory.   :silly:

Offline cato potatoe

Really?  Corker's being run out of town with his tail between his legs.

Odd way to define victory.   :silly:

Trump managed to reaffirm his white trash status by airing this in public.  Not only that, but the claim made in his tweet appears to be false.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump managed to reaffirm his white trash status by airing this in public.  Not only that, but the claim made in his tweet appears to be false.

Did Corker ask for his endorsement or not? 

I'm not gonna blame Trump.  We all know he gets childish in his tweets.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

I was reading about Senator Corker the other day...
he and other Republican senators might shoot down
the GOP's proposed tax cuts for the rich.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hey!  It's morning here but not where you are.  Have you had your coffee and croissant?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The good people of Tennessee should be ashamed of themselves for electing a self serving POS like Bob Corker to ANY office!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:46:16 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline KingsX

The good people of Tennessee should be ashamed of themselves for electing a self serving POS like Bob Corker to ANY office!

Senator Corker doesn't want oligarch tax cuts to add to the national debt.

The nerve of that guy ;)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Did Corker ask for his endorsement or not? 

I'm not gonna blame Trump.  We all know he gets childish in his tweets.

Wow, just wow!  That is your best post yet.  You telling us it is OK for our President to be childish.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well no wonder Trump is rescinding his offer to support him. (even though he has decided not to run)  That is how Trump is.  He likes them, then he hates them.  Especially when they don't support policies that are good for his family.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:41:28 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That is dangerous territory for any Congressman to start talking about age.

The 115th Congress is among the oldest in history
http://blog.quorum.us/the-115th-congress-is-among-the-oldest-in-history-1

How many Congressmen were born in the 1930s? Can you comprehend that? These guys were adults during WWII.
These guys were adults when Korea happened. They were adults before most people in America were born.

Adult Day Care, my God! The Senate is a freaking 'old folks home'. It's like a retirement community where you have to be at least 75 just to get in.

What this means is we will all see a seismic shift in Congress over the next few years. These guys have the best medical coverage on Earth with our money but even so, they can't live forever. So many of them are so old that when they start falling out it is going to be like dominoes. These guys are going to go all at once.

In the next ten years half of Congress will be dead, just due to simple nature, and old age. They can't live to be 200 years old. This has to change the American government in a significant way. We shall see.

The 'old folks home' (a.k.a. Congress), is in for a radical change. And unless these parasites can change the laws of nature there is nothing they can do about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

The nerve of that guy ;)

One Commies Oligarch is a rational persons small business owner.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well OK, but what is it that is so bad?

I would say he is Conservative.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Bob_Corker.htm

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bailout Bob can get bent.

I was trying to think of a polite way to say that, Frank, but what you said works fine.

Offline KingsX

One Commies Oligarch is a rational persons small business owner.

Commies are the new rich elite.

Ironically,  former Communists who are now oligarch billionaires rule the former USSR.

Look at Red China [sometimes we forget China is still Communist.]

"    China is in 'lock-down' ahead of a Communist Party Congress...

China undertook a series of market reforms in the last three decades that propelled the Communist country to the spot of the world's second largest economy. "

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/06/chinas-golden-week-ends-but-the-communist-party-congress-will-keep-the-holiday-mood-up.html

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:20:15 pm by KingsX »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

The nerve of that guy ;)

So saith you!  Show me the instance where tax cuts have EVER resulted in less revenue to the treasury.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

When it's convenient for him yes.  Otherwise not so much.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ColdSteelTalon

• Expanding humanity's carbon footprint since 1964!

I would think that how he votes when it comes down to it will be the proof. There are so called Conservatives vs. the ones that are the true ones that vote consistently with what they say they believe. And like any politician only time and voting opportunities will tell.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I would think that how he votes when it comes down to it will be the proof. There are so called Conservatives vs. the ones that are the true ones that vote consistently with what they say they believe. And like any politician only time and voting opportunities will tell.

Yes, and Corker has a big voting record.  Anyone can look and see who he is.  Trump did not even register to vote as a citizen until 1987.  Trumps voting record does tell a story of who he is also.  Undetermined..  His record shows that he has absolutely no consistent political views.  He is a data graph of ups and down.  He blows with the wind.

Offline Hoodat

It's a shame that Bob Corker was elected to represent Tennessee, but chooses instead to represent Mitch McConnell.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-