Author Topic: Nancy Sinatra Calls For NRA Members To Be Executed By Firing Squad  (Read 1197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Brittany M. Hughes, @RealBrittHughes
October. 5. 2017

In response to last weekend's mass shooting in Las Vegas, ‘These Boots Are Made For Walkin’” singer Nancy Sinatra on Wednesday openly called for the roughly 5 million members of the National Rifle Association to be executed, thus proving why many Americans adamantly cling to their right to own firearms for self-defense.

In a now-deleted tweet dripping with sanctimonious hypocrisy, the eldest daughter of O’ Blue Eyes blasted out on Twitter:

more
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/nancy-sinatra-calls-nra-members-be-executed-firing-squad
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Nancy Sinatra Calls For NRA Members To Be Executed By Firing Squad
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 08:30:36 pm »
Sounds a lot like “hate speech” to me, but I guess she will get prosecuted as soon as Hillary is.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:31:01 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:37:48 pm »
She'd be better off just being referred to as Frank's daughter and not for her last, 50 year old hit song.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 11:34:51 pm »
Because 5 million dead to a liberal is just a good start. Just a jackbooted has-been, and wasn't much then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 11:40:39 pm »
Some dumb bitch has one hit song in 1965 and I am supposed to give a shit what she says?

What does Gary Lewis from Gary Lewis and the Playboys have to say about the matter? He also had a famous dad and more hits so his opinion is more important.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 12:09:51 am »
While her boots may have been made for walking, her brain was definitely not made for talking. She would never have had even the limited career she did if her fathers name wasn't Sinatra and she didn't hook up with Lee Hazlewood early on.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 12:14:35 am »
She'd be better off just being referred to as Frank's daughter and not for her last, 50 year old hit song.

If he were alive, he'd give her a spanking. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 12:26:38 am »
If he were alive, he'd give her a spanking.

If Frank were alive he'd have Jilly Rizzo give her a spanking.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 12:39:48 am »
She never could sing.

She clearly can't think.

Yet another leftist idiot.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 01:34:06 am »
If Frank were alive he'd have Jilly Rizzo give her a spanking.

Damnit!   Now, I have to look that up!   ^-^

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/07/us/jilly-rizzo-close-aide-to-sinatra-killed-at-75.html

Thanks!   :patriot:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:36:55 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 02:20:35 am »
Why are even mildly interested in this person anyway?

If she would have stayed silent, we would have all enjoyed remembering a pretty girl who made a jingle many years ago.

Now we just see another celebrity that knows nothing, and declares it by opening her mouth.

Trash.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington