Author Topic: Rush: My Response to Senator Schumer  (Read 796 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: My Response to Senator Schumer
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:11:46 pm »

My Response to Senator Schumer

Oct 5, 2017

RUSH: Here’s Chuck You Schumer. This is on the Senate floor this morning in Washington. Well, just listen. This kind of speaks for itself. See what you think.

SCHUMER: If we could talk to those brave souls who were killed and are now in heaven, they would say, “Do something.” They wouldn’t say, “Let’s wait.” President Trump, are you gonna wait to hear what the NRA says first? You fashion yourself as a strong man. Well, are you gonna show that you are not beholden to anyone now? Are you gonna show your strength now? Are you gonna be the first president, Republican president in a generation, to buck the NRA? I say to President Trump, come out and say that you support and would sign a law to ban bump-stocks.

RUSH: You know what I feel like doing? I feel like doing a monologue addressing all of those babies who’ve been killed by Planned Parenthood and asking them what they would be saying, if they could speak. They would be saying, “Do something. Shut down Planned Parenthood.” There are over a million abortions a year in the United States of America, dwarfing the number of homicides every year. It’s been the case since 1973, minimum. We don’t know the numbers prior, but you have to think that they’re close.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/05/my-response-to-senator-schumer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: My Response to Senator Schumer
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 08:45:12 pm »
Ironically, the NRA came out today and said we should take a look at outlawing bump-stocks.  So, I guess if Trump wants to prove to Chuck Schumer he's tough in standing up to the NRA, he should tell 'em, "Eff you!  Bump-stocks are here to stay!"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:50:38 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:48:38 pm »
Ironically, the NRA came out today and said we should take a look at outlawing bump-stocks.  So, I guess if Trump wants to prove to Chuck Schumer he's tough in standing up to the NRA, he should tell 'em, "Eff you!  Bump-stocks are here to stay!"

:silly:  Good one, CL.   I've never been under the impression that the NRA opposed reasonable,  EFFICACIOUS regulation of the gun right.  Problem is that every time there's a shooting like this, the liberals rush to politicize it,  demanding the enactment of feel-good legislation that would not have prevented the shooting in question, while penalizing the innocent. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:51:33 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 10:00:11 pm »
:silly:  Good one, CL.   I've never been under the impression that the NRA opposed reasonable,  EFFICACIOUS regulation of the gun right.  Problem is that every time there's a shooting like this, the liberals rush to politicize it,  demanding the enactment of feel-good legislation that would not have prevented the shooting in question, while penalizing the innocent.

The left already did damage in that regard.  They got the suppressor bill killed by lilly-livered Republicans.  I really wanted that bill.

Added:  I think the bump-stock thing is stoopid, anyway.  That guy could have killed a LOT more people if he'd have taken Lee Harvey Oswald's 30-06 up there and took careful aim (even with iron sights), rather than that spray-and-pray technique.  Good soldiers would never have just strafed a crowd like that if he wanted maximum carnage.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:07:05 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: