Author Topic: Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?  (Read 7934 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Was the Las Vegas Gunman's Homicidal Rage Politically Motivated?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 02:58:00 am »
Except that he started a racial divide that is just now coming to a head and resulting in a splintered country.

He had a lot of help with that,  especially from the media that got him elected. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online DB

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 03:02:36 am »
I know.  This guy did not pull this off alone.

Why do you think he couldn't have pulled this off alone? Nothing so far that I've seen required any help.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 03:05:59 am »
Nice theory.  He had Trump Derangement Syndrome.  But that does not explain why he rented a condo overlooking a big rock and roll concert last month, only to abandon it.

It makes no sense to try to find a logic to an act that defines rational explanation.  I say the guy was just a nutcake who snapped.

I also heard this afternoon on one of the bs channels (ABS/CBS/NBS, can't remember which), that he also had been scoping out Lallapolloza.

Also, 'country' isn't as stereotyped as it used to be, especially the type at that festival. Those aren't flag waiving, Hank Jr. type of country, that's more like Justin Beiber in a cowboy hat with a very politically diverse audience.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 03:12:10 am »

Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): "Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
    Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
    Gregory: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
    Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

The "Dog" I am referring to of course is the "Media."   They are normally beside themselves with glee at the prospect of blaming some old racist white guy for going crazy with a gun,  yet they are curiously silent about this particular case.   

Alex Jones said he had a source in the investigation that said they found both ANTIFA literature in the Hotel room and a picture of his girlfriend in Dubai.   He said this on October 2,  which was the day after the shooting.   

Several days later we see this picture of the girlfriend in Dubai,  but how could Alex Jones have known of this on October 2,  unless he really did have a source that told him this before anyone else knew of it?   

Alex Jones might be a kook,   but I don't think he is making this up.   

https://youtu.be/biqql4js8lo

And the media is strangely silent about this guy's motivation.   Surely they have sources too? 

The media is silent because they know their own,  and therefore will not bark.

Well if they did find ANTIFA Literature you can bet they will try to cover it up.  I was wondering if he was a liberal who shot up the concert because he wanted to bring gun control to a boiling point.

And October was when all those liberals were freaking out over Trump.  So were Conservatives.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 03:27:14 am »
Well if they did find ANTIFA Literature you can bet they will try to cover it up.  I was wondering if he was a liberal who shot up the concert because he wanted to bring gun control to a boiling point.

And October was when all those liberals were freaking out over Trump.  So were Conservatives.

I was reading a comment from someone earlier about this and they said "October" is the month the left has been using for a revolution since the 1960s. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 03:46:38 am »
I was reading a comment from someone earlier about this and they said "October" is the month the left has been using for a revolution since the 1960s. 

Interesting.  Well if this guy is liberal expect this to die immediately in the media.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 03:51:01 am »
I know.  This guy did not pull this off alone.

What makes you think that??
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2017, 04:28:54 am »
What makes you think that??

The sheer scope of what he did would seem impossible for one man.  Also there was at least one person in his room during the 3 days preceding the shooting.  There are room service charges that prove it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2017, 04:47:21 am »
I don't see a single thing indicating a single person couldn't have easily done this.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DB

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2017, 04:48:43 am »
The sheer scope of what he did would seem impossible for one man.  Also there was at least one person in his room during the 3 days preceding the shooting.  There are room service charges that prove it.

The "scope" of firing multiple semiautomatic weapons with some enhancements made to them so they would repeat firing without much effort for 12 or so minutes isn't beyond one man at all. He was firing into a crowd of twenty some odd thousand people. That didn't require any particular skill or accuracy.

And if people were in his room days prior it could have just as easily been hookers for a last thrill.

As far as mass killings go by individuals this guy has nothing on the pilots like flight MH370 that take out hundreds of people at a time on purpose.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:49:40 am by DB »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2017, 10:23:54 am »

Now why would people here not want to talk about someone having "Trump Derangement Syndrome"  and going off the deep end?

:smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2017, 12:30:03 pm »

Go back further:
In the October Revolution (November in the Gregorian calendar), the Bolsheviks led an armed insurrection by workers and soldiers in Petrograd that successfully overthrew the Provisional Government, transferring all its authority to the soviets with the capital being relocated to Moscow shortly thereafter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2017, 01:24:32 pm »

Except that he may have scoped out a leftist type event too.

He rented a room (two rooms) overlooking the Festival of Life Concert in late September. One more time He Rented A Room Overlooking the hippy concert and did not shoot. He did however shot up the country and western concert. The fact that he had the opportunity to shot up the hippy concert and didn't is not insignificant. It would be foolish to rule out a political motivation.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2017, 01:29:45 pm »
He rented a room (two rooms) overlooking the Festival of Life Concert in late September. One more time He Rented A Room Overlooking the hippy concert and did not shoot. He did however shot up the country and western concert. The fact that he had the opportunity to shot up the hippy concert and didn't is not insignificant. It would be foolish to rule out a political motivation.

No more so than it would be to rule out the idea that there was NO political motivation.  There's just not enough information at this point to tend towards any conclusion.   It's maddening.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2017, 01:45:15 pm »
No more so than it would be to rule out the idea that there was NO political motivation.  There's just not enough information at this point to tend towards any conclusion.   It's maddening.

At this stage in the investigation there is plenty of information about motive. It's just not being released.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2017, 01:49:52 pm »
At this stage in the investigation there is plenty of information about motive. It's just not being released.

That may be.  I don't have it, so I'm not in a position to make a decision.  Nor do you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2017, 04:16:33 pm »

Yes, it is maddening. No update from the sheriff yesterday. The man was very stressed and engaged in some speculation on Wednesday. Did the FBI pull the plug on his updates? 
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 04:38:27 pm »
That may be.  I don't have it, so I'm not in a position to make a decision.  Nor do you.

Sometimes the lack of info coming from an investigation can be just as telling.

The shooter put a lot of effort and time into doing what he did. He had a motive.
No one puts such a detailed plan together without a strong motive. The FBI has
spend days going thru all his stuff. It seems reasonable the FBI knows
what his motivation was. But they are not saying? Why?

The only why they are not saying that makes sense is that he was a progressive
Marxist perpetrating violence on conservatives as he has been encouraged to do
by the media and leading democrats.

As a Trump support that has a presence on the internet I personally know first
hand how hateful the left is towards those of us that speak out in defense and
support of Trump. Some of them even celebrated the massacre in Veges since
it was just white Trump voters that were murdered.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 04:40:16 pm »
Yes, it is maddening. No update from the sheriff yesterday. The man was very stressed and engaged in some speculation on Wednesday. Did the FBI pull the plug on his updates?

Probably, the FBI investigation is being lead by a Hillary clean up man.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2017, 04:42:28 pm »
Sometimes the lack of info coming from an investigation can be just as telling.

The shooter put a lot of effort and time into doing what he did. He had a motive.
No one puts such a detailed plan together without a strong motive. The FBI has
spend days going thru all his stuff. It seems reasonable the FBI knows
what his motivation was. But they are not saying? Why?

The only why they are not saying that makes sense is that he was a progressive
Marxist perpetrating violence on conservatives as he has been encouraged to do
by the media and leading democrats.

As a Trump support that has a presence on the internet I personally know first
hand how hateful the left is towards those of us that speak out in defense and
support of Trump. Some of them even celebrated the massacre in Veges since
it was just white Trump voters that were murdered.

OK, you can see things that aren't there. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2017, 07:33:53 pm »
I don't see a single thing indicating a single person couldn't have easily done this.

Well, yeah, if that 'single person' had a cape.  But this is a 64 year old dude whose main exercise has been at the gaming tables.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2017, 07:37:24 pm »
Well, yeah, if that 'single person' had a cape.  But this is a 64 year old dude whose main exercise has been at the gaming tables.

A point that bears repeating.

Even an in-shape 64 year old would be challenged by the task.

This guy??  Not a chance.

(IMHO, that is  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 07:39:37 pm »

I wondered that, after his he-couldn't-have-acted-alone implication.

Maybe they're just schooling him before he gets out there again.   I know there's lots more info since his presser two days ago.  I want to hear it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.