Author Topic: San Juan Mayor Feuding With Trump Turned Her Back When Asked to Swear to Uphold the Constitution  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

San Juan Mayor Feuding With Trump Turned Her Back When Asked to Swear to Uphold the Constitution

Rachel del Guidice  October 04, 2017 / comments

A 2013 video shows the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, turning her back when asked to swear to uphold the Constitution.

On Saturday, President Donald Trump called out Carmen Yulín Cruz, the mayor, for her “poor leadership ability” in a tweet. The day prior, Cruz had been critical, saying, “If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying, and you are killing us with the inefficiency.”

http://dailysignal.com/2017/10/04/san-juan-mayor-feuding-with-trump-turned-her-back-when-asked-to-swear-to-uphold-the-constitution/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She must not be American as I cannot understand the English she is speaking.

Did she actually swear to uphold the Constitution or not?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Many really good people come from PR.  Unfortunately there seems to be a culture of corruption and ignorance which seeks to return the island back to a 3rd world country.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a surprise, another leftist using a tragedy to grift and shill for the leftist cause instead of just doing their job.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

Many really good people come from PR. Unfortunately there seems to be a culture of corruption and ignorance which seeks to return the island back to a 3rd world country.

IIRC, there are more Medal of Honor recipients of PR ancestry than any other ethnic group.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

IIRC, there are more Medal of Honor recipients of PR ancestry than any other ethnic group.

Possibly as a percentage of their numbers in the military.  In terms of plain numbers Americans of German ancestry are the most decorated I think.

Online roamer_1

Then technically, she is not duly sworn.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Many really good people come from PR. 

Like hell. Our major city is has a huge population of them. They are lazy welfare cheats who spend their down time from blasting loud music shooting each other.