Author Topic: Lawyer For IT Aide Says Dem Congressmen To Blame For Falsified Spending Records  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Lawyer For IT Aide Says Dem Congressmen To Blame For Falsified Spending Records

Posted By Luke Rosiak On 9:39 PM 10/04/2017 In | No Comments

House Democrats ordered the systematic falsification of records showing how they spend their taxpayer-provided office budgets, according to lawyers for two former House information technology (IT) aides.

It’s a remarkable accusation that pits sitting lawmakers against the former aides, Imran Awan, his brothers Abid and Jamal, and his wife Hina Alvi. Imran was arrested in July while trying to board a flight to Pakistan, and then indicted on four counts of bank fraud involving moving money to that country. Imran and Hina, who was also indicted, face a court date Friday.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/

Offline endicom

Anyone? Anyone? Mueller?

Offline ConstitutionRose

No wonder the House members have not been forthcoming.  Worth noting that they believe protecting themselves from a procurement scandal is more important than protecting the nation from the consequences of that data in the wrong hands.  Also note the mainstream media is utterly silent.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The whole thing is being actively covered up at every level.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bump.