Author Topic: Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' in the event Trump wants one of them gone: Report  (Read 954 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' in the event Trump wants one of them gone: Report
by Melissa Quinn | Oct 4, 2017, 4:34 PM

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin reportedly have forged a "suicide pact" in which all three members of President Trump's Cabinet would leave if one of them becomes a target of the president.

News of the agreement surfaced amid renewed questions about Tillerson's future in the administration.

The secretary of state has frequently clashed with Trump, and NBC News reported Wednesday that Tillerson threatened to resign in July after the president's controversial speech to the Boy Scouts.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online kevindavis007

Don't blame them..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Suppressed

Don't blame them..

Who would?

Such a toxic environment.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump going off at the Boy Scout meeting.  Rex Tillerson the gay Boy Scout advocate.

I don't like Trump and I don't like Tillerson.  They all deserve each other.  Our government has become a circus.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310129-evangelical-leader-blasts-tillerson-pick

And suicide pact sounds like a Jr. High thing.  When will the filming begin for These are the days in the White House Soap Opera?  Trump tweets for Rex not to worry about North Korea and these are the days of our lives.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:17:27 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Rex Tillerson could be gone yesterday.  That the other two are supposedly huddling up with him tells me a lot about them.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tillerson is a squish and Mnuchin is a self important dirtbag. Mattis seems alright but would the republic fall to it's knees if these three jackasses left the govt'?

Pop Quiz: Is this his wife or his daughter?

Offline RoosGirl

Tillerson is a squish and Mnuchin is a self important dirtbag. Mattis seems alright but would the republic fall to it's knees if these three jackasses left the govt'?

Pop Quiz: Is this his wife or his daughter?

That picture looks like an ugly man standing next to a cardboard cutout of a beautiful woman that he would take while on vacation and send it back to all his buds.

Offline Frank Cannon

That picture looks like an ugly man standing next to a cardboard cutout of a beautiful woman that he would take while on vacation and send it back to all his buds.

It sure does. This is what happens when you have more money than God and shop for a trophy wife in the pages of Maxim.

Offline RoosGirl

It sure does. This is what happens when you have more money than God and shop for a trophy wife in the pages of Maxim.

I only read it for the articles.

Offline Frank Cannon

I only read it for the articles.

When did they start putting article in there?