Author Topic: Psychiatrist warns of “time bomb” in Germany: “Today’s migrants are not integrable”  (Read 2365 times)

rangerrebew

Psychiatrist warns of “time bomb” in Germany: “Today’s migrants are not integrable”

October 4, 2017 9:40 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 22 Comments

Psychiatrist Dr. Christian Peter Dogs called the decision to fling open Germany’s borders “a time bomb.”

He explained that “psychiatry has found people’s temperament and personality are usually fixed by the age of 12.” He described Muslim migrants as downright dangerous, aggressive and “not integrable,” adding that “politicians are not supposed to lead us into danger.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/10/psychiatrist-warns-of-time-bomb-in-germany-todays-migrants-are-not-integrable

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is not news.

Enoch Powell addressed the issue almost fifty years ago.

Jean Raspail predicted the current invasion with uncanny foresight in 1973's "Camp of the Saints".

And the dumb Deutschlanders are just waking up to this now?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:19:32 am by Fishrrman »

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Psychiatrist warns of “time bomb” in Germany: “Today’s migrants are not integrable”

THIS is a good thing...  a massive third world demographic army not assimilating
It's the only thing that *might* save German Germany [British Britain, etc..]

Offline KingsX

Jean Raspail predicted the current invasion with uncanny foresight in 1973's "Camp of the Saints".

I've had that prophetic book in my library for decades.

The title,  "The Camp of the Saints",  was taken from the Rev 20 verse about Gog/Magog's global hordes invading the land of God's people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

I believe the current third world demographic armies now invading all  European Christian nations are being fostered by our antichrist enemies and is the fulfillment of the Biblical Gog/Magog prophecy.

Offline goatprairie

What all or many of the "experts"  (apart from this shrink) do not understand is that at some point some things might have to be banned.  Islam is one of those things.  Want to come into our modern, civilized country where women aren't killed for talking to strange men or wearing western clothing?  You don't want to tolerate different religions or atheists? You want to convert or kill them because they're not Muslims?
Renounce your backwards religion, and we'll think about letting you in.
Some people feel Islam can be reformed. I have my severe doubts. I think Islam is the most retrograde, backwards, pernicious, anti-freedom religion/ideology ever devised by a malignant mind.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:19:10 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Can't believe the euroglobalist zealots there haven't fired him and burnt him at the stake yet.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If they are not integrable there why would they be here?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What all or many of the "experts"  (apart from this shrink) do not understand is that at some points some things might have to be banned.  Islam is one of those things.  Want to come into our modern, civilized country where women aren't killed for talking to strange men or wearing western clothing?  You don't want to tolerate different religions or atheists? You want to convert or kill them because they're not Muslims?
Some people feel Islam can be reformed. I have my severe doubts. I think Islam is the most retrograde, backwards, pernicious, anti-freedom religion/ideology ever devised by a malignant mind.

Harsh, but correct I think.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I studied the Quran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. As far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion more to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

Alexis de Tocqueville

He was right and 1400 years of history stand in testament of the fact.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:40:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
What all or many of the "experts"  (apart from this shrink) do not understand is that at some points some things might have to be banned.  Islam is one of those things.  Want to come into our modern, civilized country where women aren't killed for talking to strange men or wearing western clothing?  You don't want to tolerate different religions or atheists? You want to convert or kill them because they're not Muslims?

@goatprairie
You can't reform Islam.  The basic tenets of the belief system are evil and have been since their drafting by Mohammed.    While not all Islamic people are violent the Quran and other doctrine are quite clear.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

So we shoukd now ban based on thought, not action?  Wow.  Brave New America.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You mean like anti-American communists at West Point?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
da goat wrote:
"What all or many of the "experts"  (apart from this shrink) do not understand is that at some point some things might have to be banned.  Islam is one of those things.  Want to come into our modern, civilized country where women aren't killed for talking to strange men or wearing western clothing?  You don't want to tolerate different religions or atheists? You want to convert or kill them because they're not Muslims?
Renounce your backwards religion, and we'll think about letting you in."

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

And that's why this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Must be changed to this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
9-11-2001 was enough action for me.

Yet we have still not subdued Islam like we subdued Japan and Germany after Pearl Harbor.

We are no longer willing to pursue and achieve total victory.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I've had that prophetic book in my library for decades.

The title,  "The Camp of the Saints",  was taken from the Rev 20 verse about Gog/Magog's global hordes invading the land of God's people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

I believe the current third world demographic armies now invading all  European Christian nations are being fostered by our antichrist enemies and is the fulfillment of the Biblical Gog/Magog prophecy.

I will have to check out that book. I could use a good read. Btw, @KingsX great avatar! I had a kitty who looked liked that. ❤️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline KingsX

I will have to check out that book. I could use a good read. Btw, @KingsX great avatar! I had a kitty who looked liked that. ❤️

Thanks,  I like cats :)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Thanks,  I like cats :)

Me too. Belated welcome, to The Briefing Room. I hope you will like it here.
@KingsX

888heartkitty ***cool cat*** 88888walking kitty 8888sitting kitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline dfwgator

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@goatprairie
You can't reform Islam.  The basic tenets of the belief system are evil and have been since their drafting by Mohammed.    While not all Islamic people are violent the Quran and other doctrine are quite clear.
Correct.

Any alteration to the Quran is punishable by death.

There is no 'revised standard' edition. Translations are NOT the Quran, only the original Arabic counts.

There can be no reform. There can only be apostacy and heresy and infidels.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

I sincerely hope people in Germany weren't surprised by this development.

For the most part, even in their countries of origin, they exist in very tribalistic societies. The thing that knits them together is a strong centralized government...i.e.  dictator.

So why would anyone think that they would integrate into a foreign society? Even if that were the intention...which it's not.

Offline Suppressed

9-11-2001 was enough action for me.

Yet we have still not subdued Islam like we subdued Japan and Germany after Pearl Harbor.

We are no longer willing to pursue and achieve total victory.

Sounds like you want to hand them victory, eroding the foundation of America.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline KingsX

Correct.

Any alteration to the Quran is punishable by death.

There is no 'revised standard' edition. Translations are NOT the Quran, only the original Arabic counts.

There can be no reform. There can only be apostacy and heresy and infidels.

Ironically,  that was pretty much how Christianity won Europe and European Christendom reigned with Christ for a symbolic 1000 years.

It was only after European Biblical Christian faith had become less militant, then passive, doctrine watered down and belief waned that non-European antichrist enemies began to encroach and take over the current humanist atheist void.

Ironically, that's why God sends in Gog/Magog's global hordes to invade the land of His own people... because they are living in sinful rebellion against God [Ezekiel 39:24.]

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:31:52 pm by KingsX »

Offline Suppressed

You mean like anti-American communists at West Point?

There's never been a prohibition against appointing only those appropriate for a position. That's not the same as suddenly criminalizing the thoughts of certain American citizens.
+++++++++

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Ironically,  that was pretty much how Christianity won Europe and European Christendom reigned with Christ for a symbolic 1000 years.

It was only after European Biblical Christian faith had become less militant, then passive, doctrine watered down and belief waned that non-European antichrist enemies began to encroach and take over the current humanist atheist void.

Ironically, that's why God sends in Gog/Magog's global hordes to invade the land of His own people... because they are living in sinful rebellion against God [Ezekiel 39:24.]

"Militant Christianity"?  Whenever I have seen that concept, it's almost always been from an anti-Christian viewpoint.  Not saying you are coming from that viewpoint, but what you believe may be wrong.

Christianity is based on the Golden Rule.  Have those who may have appropriated Christianity for their own uses misused it?  Absolutely.  But, there is not a parallel of basic doctrine and ideology with islam. 

Offline KingsX

"Militant Christianity"?  Whenever I have seen that concept, it's almost always been from an anti-Christian viewpoint.  Not saying you are coming from that viewpoint, but what you believe may be wrong.

Christianity is based on the Golden Rule.  Have those who may have appropriated Christianity for their own uses misused it?  Absolutely.  But, there is not a parallel of basic doctrine and ideology with islam.

You refer to a weak compromising passive Christianity that has doomed European Christendom.

I refer to the strong absolute militant Christianity of Europe's forefathers... when the Church was "Militant and Triumphant"...  not only against internal social sins but also against external antichrist enemies.  I refer to all those European Christian soldiers who fought and died to defend Europe from reprobates and heathens and Jerusalem from antichrist infidels.  I refer to  holy Christian warriors who now sleep in unmarked graves awaiting the return of Christ.  Who remembers them?  Who honors them?  Who is left to take up their holy cause?  Weak passive compromising Christians today should be ashamed… they have forsaken Christ and abandoned both the Holy Land and the lands of European Christendom to antichrists.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:36:10 pm by KingsX »