Author Topic: Suspects identified and charged in west Houston Snapchat shooting videos  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Suppressed

Suspects identified and charged in west Houston Snapchat shooting videos
Monday, October 02, 2017 05:26PM
http://abc13.com/suspects-charged-in-houston-snapchat-shooting-videos/2477236/

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man and woman have been charged after a Snapchat video appears to show them randomly shooting out of a moving vehicle in west Houston.

[...]

According to police, Tarbutton has previously said she knows cartel members.

According to court paperwork, she once threatened a police officer's daughters saying, "That is two cute little girls, those are going to be two cute little tombstones."

Anyone with information about Cuellar is asked to call Houston Police Department at 713-884-3131 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-8477.

[...]

Excerpt.  Read more and see video at link.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: Suspects identified and charged in west Houston Snapchat shooting videos
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:41:31 am »
'No big deal': Woman in Snapchat shooting video speaks out
Updated 2 hrs 23 mins ago
http://abc13.com/no-big-deal-woman-in-snapchat-video-speaks-out/2485241/

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- While her alleged male accomplice is free on bond tonight, Sierra Tarbutton is speaking out from jail where she sits accused of starring in a violent viral video.

Houston police say Tarbutton and Michael "Money Mike" Cuellar appeared in a frightening Snapchat video as the pair opened fire on homes in west Houston, shooting out the windows of a moving vehicle.

[...]

She was emotional and actually started crying halfway through, saying she feels like she's being unfairly attacked and judged.

[...]

Tarbutton said, "We were drinking at the time and were riding around, shooting in the air."

[...]

Today she admitted to shooting up in the air, but said it wasn't that big of a deal, it was just something to put on social media.

[...]

When we asked her mother whether she realizes the severity of her actions, she said, "Honestly, I think guns, the severity, I used to be a corrections officer, and I'm a believer in the permit of having a gun."

Then Shumway added, "The area they were in, she knows nobody couldn't gotten hurt."

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Re: Suspects identified and charged in west Houston Snapchat shooting videos
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:42:31 pm »
'No big deal': Woman in Snapchat shooting video speaks out
Updated 2 hrs 23 mins ago
http://abc13.com/no-big-deal-woman-in-snapchat-video-speaks-out/2485241/

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- While her alleged male accomplice is free on bond tonight, Sierra Tarbutton is speaking out from jail where she sits accused of starring in a violent viral video.

Houston police say Tarbutton and Michael "Money Mike" Cuellar appeared in a frightening Snapchat video as the pair opened fire on homes in west Houston, shooting out the windows of a moving vehicle.

[...]

She was emotional and actually started crying halfway through, saying she feels like she's being unfairly attacked and judged.

[...]

Tarbutton said, "We were drinking at the time and were riding around, shooting in the air."

[...]

Today she admitted to shooting up in the air, but said it wasn't that big of a deal, it was just something to put on social media.

[...]

When we asked her mother whether she realizes the severity of her actions, she said, "Honestly, I think guns, the severity, I used to be a corrections officer, and I'm a believer in the permit of having a gun."

Then Shumway added, "The area they were in, she knows nobody couldn't gotten hurt."

[...]

Good lord.  She was driving around and drunkenly firing guns at random, and she thinks she’s being unfairly picked on?

That reality check is going to really sting.