Author Topic: Rush: Thoughts from an Anonymous Expert on Psychopathic Killers  (Read 734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Thoughts from an Anonymous Expert on Psychopathic Killers
« on: October 03, 2017, 12:16:12 am »

Thoughts from an Anonymous Expert on Psychopathic Killers

Oct 2, 2017

RUSH: Now, ladies and gentlemen, I have received the thoughts of a professional who asks to remain anonymous, a professional in analyzing the personalities, mind-set and so forth of people like our shooter here in Las Vegas. And I just want to share with you his thoughts. He’s requested anonymity, and I’m happy to offer it and provide it. You might have heard of him. He’s a writer. But he has researched this for his work.

And basically he thinks that an element of this, not the explanation total or complete, but an element of this is that too many people in our society do not take responsibility for how their lives turn out. It’s not just they don’t accept personal responsibility. It is they don’t think they have anything to do with how their lives have turned out, and they become embittered.

He says, “I have studied these cases. Clearly this was premeditated slaughter. If the pattern holds — and we don’t know yet that it will — but if the pattern holds, we will likely find out this guy’s life was coming apart, that he scapegoated society or others for his problems and failures and his hopelessness, and that he decided to get even and go out in a blaze of glory. It’s the same nihilistic evil again and again, blaming others for your problems and seeking to sow destruction in revenge against the unfairness and injustice of it all.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/02/thoughts-from-an-anonymous-expert-on-psychopathic-killers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34