Author Topic: Jane Sanders: Bernie Sanders 'would have won' if he ran against Trump  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jane Sanders: Bernie Sanders 'would have won' if he ran against Trump
by Naomi Lim | Oct 1, 2017, 3:16 PM

Sen. Bernie Sanders' wife Jane O'Meara Sanders believes her husband could have beaten President Trump in the 2016 general election.

"I think he would have won," Sanders told the Irish Times ahead of an appearance at the I.NY festival in Ireland. "I have very little doubt he would have won because American people wanted change and they weren't willing to vote for the status quo."

Sanders — who co-founded the progressive nonprofit Sanders Institute to continue the work of the Vermont independent who unsuccessfully challenged Hillary Clinton to the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination — based her claims on the fact many working-class white voters who voted for Trump first supported the senator.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jane-sanders-bernie-sanders-would-have-won-if-he-ran-against-trump/article/2636220
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Jane Sanders: Bernie Sanders 'would have won' if he ran against Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 08:19:33 pm »
:bigsilly:

Offline Applewood

Re: Jane Sanders: Bernie Sanders 'would have won' if he ran against Trump
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 08:25:35 pm »
" ...many working-class white voters who voted for Trump first supported the senator."

Really?  Any proof?   The Bernie supporters I know are a bunch of slackers.