Author Topic: Zuckerberg asks for forgiveness amid reports of Facebook’s role in elections  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zuckerberg asks for forgiveness amid reports of Facebook’s role in elections
By Mallory Shelbourne - 10/01/17 01:48 PM EDT

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg in a Saturday evening post to the social media platform asked for “forgiveness,” comments that come amidst the controversy surrounding the company over its political advertising.

“Tonight concludes Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for Jews when we reflect on the past year and ask forgiveness for our mistakes. For those I hurt this year, I ask forgiveness and I will try to be better,” Zuckerberg wrote in a Facebook post.

“For the ways my work was used to divide people rather than bring us together, I ask forgiveness and I will work to do better. May we all be better in the year ahead, and may you all be inscribed in the book of life.”

Facebook last month admitted Russian actors that may have been connected to the Kremlin purchased ads on the platform during the 2016 election, news that riled liberal groups and lawmakers.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/353335-zuckerberg-asks-for-forgiveness-amid-reports-of-facebooks-role-in-elections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

What a weasel.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline endicom

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Google+ is looking more appealing all the time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!