Author Topic: SCHUMER: Trump Said He Doesn’t Care About The Wall  (Read 3045 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: SCHUMER: Trump Said He Doesn’t Care About The Wall
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2017, 02:11:39 pm »
As a front-line veteran of 40 years, qualifying as an 'expert', I would testify that the "Liar Loans" (Stated Income-no-qualifying) loan is what caused the real estate CRASH in 2006 (late 2005).

Hardworking, good-intentioned illegal immigrants bought 4/5 bedroom colonials with $3600 PITI monthly nuts. 

What could go wrong...when 'I' have each bedroom rented to 'team' (drywall/painting/landscaping) members who I see everyday?  For $500 apiece?

And so-called 'Sanctuary Counties' were instrumental.  All liberal enclaves.

These sanctuary cities and counties have allowed illegal immigrants to embed themselves into their areas like a cancerous tumor.  It's going to take a lot of surgery to remove it because it's spread everywhere.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2017, 04:46:19 pm »
In WWII, "Why We Fight" was commissioned.

A similar commission should be given for a modern educational work to explain the cost to America and why we must fight incursion.

Let the critics wail.  Cosponsors hip by DOJ and DHS talking about the importance of the rule of law.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2017, 04:13:09 am »
And I should take Schumer's word for it, why?  Or Pelosi's?

No, but Trump said on his twitter that he was going to renovate existing fence.  What is going on with the prototypes?  Is it just a show?

Trump is playing games with us all.  He  is playing games with his own cabinet too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2017, 04:14:41 am »
These sanctuary cities and counties have allowed illegal immigrants to embed themselves into their areas like a cancerous tumor.  It's going to take a lot of surgery to remove it because it's spread everywhere.

They could not have done it without our fine government giving them the means.  ITIN tax id.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2017, 04:19:43 am »
No, but Trump said on his twitter that he was going to renovate existing fence.  What is going on with the prototypes?  Is it just a show?

Trump is playing games with us all.  He  is playing games with his own cabinet too.

You make a pretty good case for "They're all liars."  We knew that already.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2017, 04:27:06 am »
You make a pretty good case for "They're all liars."  We knew that already.

They are.  Back to the show.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2017, 04:41:49 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: