Author Topic: All Day Long: Trump Turns His Angst Back to the Moore-Strange Vote  (Read 481 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This one is just bizarre. He went on a trumpertantrum yesterday defending his Strange endorsement.

...He totally screwed the pooch on with his early morning Twitter-rager against Puerto Rico and the mayor of San Juan, so now he needs you to know he does some cool stuff, too.

Apparently, today wasn’t disastrous enough for anyone to rush that cushy golf club where Trump is spending his weekend and confiscate his phone, because after hitting Puerto Rico, he doubled back to the NFL and then to his loss in Alabama on Tuesday......

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/09/30/day-long-trump-turns-angst-back-moore-strange-vote/

Offline Suppressed

Re: All Day Long: Trump Turns His Angst Back to the Moore-Strange Vote
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:50:06 pm »
What a petty little boy.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: All Day Long: Trump Turns His Angst Back to the Moore-Strange Vote
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 10:53:29 pm »
This one is just bizarre. He went on a trumpertantrum yesterday defending his Strange endorsement.

The gap closed because McConnell’s PAC unleashed a multimillion dollar smear job against the Judge.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:54:23 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.