Author Topic: A Letter to Trump: Prohibit Military from Appearing at Pro Football Games Until NFL Apologizes  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

A Letter to Trump: Prohibit Military from Appearing at Pro Football Games Until NFL Apologizes

Dear Mr. President,

I urge you to exercise your authority as Commander-in-Chief of America’s Armed Forces to prohibit uniformed military from appearing in any official capacity at National Football League games until the NFL apologizes for its abuse of America’s military, veterans, and first responders and enacts a policy requiring players and League personnel to refrain from personal or political protests during pre-game ceremonies.
b
Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/tom-kilgannon/letter-trump-prohibit-military-appearing-pro-football-games-until-nfl

Offline dfwgator

It's too late for the NFL to apologize.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's too late for the NFL to apologize.

Agree. The NFL is now just another propaganda tool of the U.N., the Global Establishment.
Who knows if the games are real anyway? X wins today, Y wins tomorrow. Scripted nonsense. Who cares? It is all bullshit.

I'll go back to playing poker. I don't need the fake NFL.

They can keep it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.