Author Topic: Black Students Demand University Evict Students From Frat House And Turn It Over To Them  (Read 625 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Black students at Cornell University demanded that the school evict students from a fraternity house and turn it over to them in a September document sent to administrators.

The student activists also want mandatory identity coursework for students and professors, according to The Cornell Daily Sun. The demands come the same month that Cornell closed its Psi Upsilon frat indefinitely for an incident in which a student believed to be a member of the frat assaulted a black student and called him the n-word.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/28/black-students-demand-university-evict-students-from-frat-house-and-turn-it-over-to-them/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Demand, demand, demand. 

One of these days, universities will grow a spine and tell these terrorists to go pound sand.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:05:55 pm by Applewood »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Applewood wrote:
"One of these days, universities will grow a spine and tell these terrorists to go pound sand."

Not at Cornell, they won't...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just more typical 'milk the incident' liberal tactics.

It's why there seems to be a gun control bill after every mass shooting incident. They have them ready to go, and wait until they think the emotionalism and fear generated by the incident will sway the day.

The identity coursework is the over the top part of the demand which can be shed in order to make the demand for the frat house seem more reasonable. Standard Liberal tactics 101.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 03:23:12 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just more typical 'milk the incident' liberal tactics.

It's why there seems to be a gun control bill after every mass shooting incident. They have them ready to go, and wait until they think the emotionalism and fear generated by the incident will sway the day.

The identity coursework is the over the top part of the demand which can be shed in order to make the demand for the frat house seem more reasonable. Standard Liberal tactics 101.

Steve Martin:

"I have hostages!  it's all the rage these days, and I have them!  And I have demands, too.

"I want a getaway car, $100,000 in cash, and I want the letter 'M' stricken from the English language!

"Well, I have to have ONE ridiculous demand so I can claim insanity.  I mean really!  A getaway car..."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Free Shit Army doing what they do best.....demand free shit because they are all losers who couldn't take a dump without the Feds wiping their asses. Good luck to these clowns when they have to leave their bubble and try to make it in the real world with their Alternative Theories in Woman Husbandry degrees.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Free Shit Army doing what they do best.....demand free shit because they are all losers who couldn't take a dump without the Feds wiping their asses. Good luck to these clowns when they have to leave their bubble and try to make it in the real world with their Alternative Theories in Woman Husbandry degrees.

When they leave their bubble they go straight to the shoe store...with a brick in their hand.  It's why they're called "Gibsmedats."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: