Author Topic: Federal Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary Will Review Redacted Clinton Emails  (Read 558 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Thursday that a federal judge will personally review, on camera, redacted material from Hillary Clinton’s emails during her time as Secretary of State.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/federal-judge-smacks-doj-lawyers-protecting-hillary-will-review-redacted-clinton-emails/
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What are there still DOJ lawyers protecting Hitlery?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Why are there still DOJ lawyers protecting her?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

It is my belief that 90% of Federal Government employees are Liberals and pro-big government acolytes.   The higher up they are in the structure,  the more liberal they are,  especially in the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies.   

"Draining the Swamp" needs to be accompanied by firing most of them. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

It is my belief that 90% of Federal Government employees are Liberals and pro-big government acolytes.   The higher up they are in the structure,  the more liberal they are,  especially in the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies.   

"Draining the Swamp" needs to be accompanied by firing most of them.

The department of state is the worst by far but that is my only quibble.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

The department of state is the worst by far but that is my only quibble.

I should have said the Department of State.  The intelligence agencies fall under them,  as do the Diplomatic agencies. 

Yes,  a nest of vipers that desperately needs to be cleaned out and replaced with real Americans. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I should have said the Department of State.  The intelligence agencies fall under them,  as do the Diplomatic agencies. 

Yes,  a nest of vipers that desperately needs to be cleaned out and replaced with real Americans.

Posted this earlier http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,283268.msg1465597.html#msg1465597  thus far it has recieve little attention.

- J. R. R. Tolkien