Author Topic: Communist West Point Graduate Called Mattis An ‘Evil, Vile F***’  (Read 1232 times)

rangerrebew

Communist West Point Graduate Called Mattis An ‘Evil, Vile F***’

Posted By Jonah Bennett On 9:34 AM 09/27/2017 In | No Comments

Communist West Point graduate 2nd. Lt. Spenser Rapone called Secretary of Defense James Mattis the most “evil, vile f***” in the entire Trump administration.

After reports emerged tying Rapone to the Twitter account @punkproletarian on Monday, West Point issued a statement distancing itself from Rapone’s tweets, which included calling for political violence against the right, referring to Trump as a fascist, and openly promoting communism while in uniform. West Point also noted that Rapone’s chain of command had opened an investigation.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/communist-west-point-graduate-called-mattis-an-evil-vile-f/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Communist West Point Graduate Called Mattis An ‘Evil, Vile F***’
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 01:12:40 pm »
Good news if true!

And further, IF this POS actually got away with wearing a CHE tee shirt under his uniform at the Point things have changed greatly there since the 1960s!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:18:59 pm »
I'm sorry, maybe I'm a bit slow this morning, but will someone please tell me what the **** is a Communist doing at West Point?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 01:21:52 pm »
I'm sorry, maybe I'm a bit slow this morning, but will someone please tell me what the **** is a Communist doing at West Point?

Or why they are embedded at EVERY level of the deep state?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:56:39 pm »
Or why they are embedded at EVERY level of the deep state?
Well, that is more easily answered: it is part of their plan, as it has been for over 100 years.

Another facet of the plan is to lie about it and to demonize anyone who dares point out that Communists have infiltrated our government. Old Joe McCarthy may have been reckless and a boozer, but he wasn't wrong.

But in our military, especially within the academies, there remains a culture and a history that would seem to preclude the acceptance or advancement of anyone with ideas so violently antithetical to those upon which our nation was founded and whose security is at least partly dependent on the success of those military institutions.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 02:01:08 pm »
Well, that is more easily answered: it is part of their plan, as it has been for over 100 years.

Another facet of the plan is to lie about it and to demonize anyone who dares point out that Communists have infiltrated our government. Old Joe McCarthy may have been reckless and a boozer, but he wasn't wrong.

But in our military, especially within the academies, there remains a culture and a history that would seem to preclude the acceptance or advancement of anyone with ideas so violently antithetical to those upon which our nation was founded and whose security is at least partly dependent on the success of those military institutions.

I completely agree with every word you said!  I still have a hard time believing that this happened at the Point!  Not saying it didn't happen at all.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 02:04:18 pm »
I wonder if this idiot just did this thinking he was going to get a free education without serving?   This picture was at graduation right?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 02:13:39 pm »
I wonder if this idiot just did this thinking he was going to get a free education without serving?   This picture was at graduation right?

He already served in Afghanistan. Then he applied for WP.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 02:17:45 pm »

Which is likely how he got around a lot of the screening.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 02:23:19 pm »
Which side did he serve on?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 02:24:50 pm »
Which is likely how he got around a lot of the screening.

He apparently applied before he did his tour and was bounced. I think they gave him a pass the second time because of his prior service. There is evidence that he was a full blown Commie when he was serving. One would think the Point would have looked into his background a bit prior to letting him in.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 02:25:13 pm »

My CO in Vietnam put me in and that kind of appointment cut through a lot of the normal paperwork even back then.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:27:28 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 02:33:21 pm »

It's a wake up call to the fact that the Trojan Horse is not only inside our gates - but that they now infiltrate and are entrenched into every high office and position in the country.

In short - we're toast, because most folks cannot believe this was possible and deny what the pictures, video and tweets tell us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 02:33:39 pm »

Bergdahl's side.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 02:56:13 pm »
My CO in Vietnam put me in and that kind of appointment cut through a lot of the normal paperwork even back then.
Yes, but you weren't working for the VC.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 02:56:53 pm »
Yes, but you weren't working for the VC.

Are you sure about that?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 03:11:56 pm »
Are you sure about that?

I am! Quite sure in fact!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 03:15:29 pm »
Are you sure about that?
Somehow, I can't quite visualize Bigun in black PJ's and a conical hat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 03:29:40 pm »
Somehow, I can't quite visualize Bigun in black PJ's and a conical hat.

@Bigun @andy58-in-nh

Rumor has it he was disguised as a dancing girl telling GIs "we love you lonnng time"
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 03:54:16 pm »
@Bigun @andy58-in-nh

Rumor has it he was disguised as a dancing girl telling GIs "we love you lonnng time"

@driftdiver

Well he did in fact buy some Saigon tea along the way.  :whistle:

- J. R. R. Tolkien