Author Topic: Distraught Atheists Respond To Roy Moore's Victory: Stare Desperately Into Cosmic Abyss  (Read 471 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
JOSHUA GILL
Religion Reporter
3:41 PM 09/27/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/distraught-atheists-respond-to-roy-moore-victory-stare-desperately-into-cosmic-abyss/

Atheists across the nation decried Judge Roy Moore’s Tuesday victory in the Alabama Republican primary, saying his commitment to Christianity jeopardized the country.

The Secular Coalition of America issued a statement Wednesday lambasting Moore after his victory over Alabama Sen. Luther Strange for his various public assertions that America is a Christian nation and his hard stance against homosexuality and abortion. Representatives of the coalition called Moore a threat to religious liberty for his alleged “commitment to Christian supremacy.”

“Throughout his career and his campaign, Judge Moore has flaunted his disregard for the Constitution and unapologetically asserted that his religious beliefs must take precedence over the law,”  Larry T. Decker, Executive Director of the SCA, said in the statement. “Judge Moore’s approach to politics is an attack on the separation of church and state and a rejection of the rule of the law.”

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

RAT Patrol

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Guess they forgot that it is Constitutional to vote for the candidate that you approve of.  Moore won overwhelmingly, meaning that is the kind of representation people want.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum