Author Topic: McConnell Pledges to Support Roy Moore and Donald Trump’s Agenda  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell Pledges to Support Roy Moore and Donald Trump’s Agenda
« on: September 27, 2017, 05:12:00 pm »
by Kristina Wong27 Sep 2017

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) congratulated Judge Roy Moore on his blowout victory in the Alabama Senate GOP primary over Sen. Luther Strange (R-AL) — the candidate he backed.

“I would like to congratulate Roy Moore on his victory in Alabama tonight,” McConnell said in a statement.

McConnell added that Moore “ran a spirited campaign centered around dissatisfaction with the progress made in Washington” — not acknowledging his own role as senate majority leader or support for Strange.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/27/mcconnell-pledges-support-moore-trumps-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: McConnell Pledges to Support Roy Moore and Donald Trump’s Agenda
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:19:58 pm »
“I share that frustration,” McConnell said, pledging to support Trump’s agenda, noting it was what “the American people voted for last November.”
[/b]

Anyone that cannot discern the outright bullshit in that statement coming from him, is brain-dead.

The Turtle is the one who was busy helping Democrats sabotage the agenda while working to make Obama's agenda permanent.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:38:27 pm »
This is awesome. Mitch is on the reservation now to repeal Obamacare, cut taxes and build the wall. What a swell guy.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 05:40:17 pm »
This is awesome. Mitch is on the reservation now to repeal Obamacare, cut taxes and build the wall. What a swell guy.

Don't do that Frank!  It hurt's to laugh out loud that hard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 05:41:35 pm »
Wonder how ol Turtle is going to do both at once?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 05:48:40 pm »
Don't do that Frank!  It hurt's to laugh out loud that hard!

Listen man. Mitch is playing the "Long Game". His genius will not be realized for centuries he is so brilliant. Underestimate him at your own peril!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien