Author Topic: Look Inside America's Apocalypse Plane That Would Take Charge During Nuclear War  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Look Inside America's Apocalypse Plane That Would Take Charge During Nuclear War

The E-4B "Nightwatch" can manage a nuclear war from the air.

By Kyle Mizokami
Sep 25, 2017

A new YouTube video provides a rare look inside one of America's "Nightwatch" planes. The E-4B is a converted 747-200 operated by the U.S. Air Force, and one of these aircraft is aloft and ready to take charge of a nuclear crisis at all times. The video, taken at Travis Air Force Base in California, shows off the flying home of the men and women who would issue control America's nuclear forces, as well as the workstations from which they would coordinate nuclear strikes.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/news/a28356/e-4b-nightwatch-plane-nuclear-war/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 08:39:02 am by rangerrebew »

Offline DemolitionMan

that looks similar to an article I published earlier yesterday
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome