Author Topic: DirecTV Experiences Wave of Cancellations Amid NFL National Anthem Protests, Allows Some Refunds  (Read 494 times)

Online corbe

DirecTV Experiences Wave of Cancellations Amid NFL National Anthem Protests, Allows Some Refunds
BY:  Katelyn Caralle   
September 26, 2017 5:48 pm

DirecTV customer service representatives said Tuesday they are allowing some customers to cancel their subscriptions and obtain refunds for the Sunday Ticket package of NFL games if they cite players' protests of the national anthem as their reason for cancellation.

Sunday Ticket's policy does not allow refunds after the season has started, but the representatives said they are making an exception this season due to players kneeling, sitting, or linking arms before games for the anthem, the Wall Street Journal reported.

<..snip..>

http://freebeacon.com/culture/directv-experiences-cancellations-amid-nfl-anthem-protests/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Leto

Good to hear. I will not watch any NFL games.

If revenue and ratings decline it will affect the owners pockets and the salary cap IOW the players salaries, we will see where their social awareness is then.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I cut my NFL package on DirectTV and it now has placed +50/month back in my pocket.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington