Author Topic: Kim Jong Un: What If America Just Assassinated North Korea's Dangerous Dictator?  (Read 620 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

by Daniel R. DePetris

Putting Kim six feet underground is only one choice in a set of options that the National Security Council will present to President Trump for his consideration. It may even be a policy option that is so far outside the mainstream that Trump’s national-security aides would disabuse him of studying it further. Reaction from Beijing would be swift and unyielding, and as much as the South Korean and Japanese governments would like North Korea to behave more predictably, it’s not at all certain that Seoul and Tokyo would believe that assassinating the men at the top would achieve that objective.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-skeptics/kim-jong-un-what-if-america-just-assassinated-north-koreas-22405
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

The Israelis do this on a regular basis.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
History is littered with failed American assassination attempts on world leaders.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jmyrle wrote:
"History is littered with failed American assassination attempts on world leaders."

Hire MOSSAD to do the job.
Their track record is somewhat better...  ;)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
History is littered with failed American assassination attempts on world leaders.

And the successful ones you never heard about. They just simply passed away. ;)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
jmyrle wrote:
"History is littered with failed American assassination attempts on world leaders."

Hire MOSSAD to do the job.
Their track record is somewhat better...  ;)

The Russkies are pretty good at it too, and they're likely to do it back if we take out fat boy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DemolitionMan

The Russkies are pretty good at it too, and they're likely to do it back if we take out fat boy.

They have a class act of assasinating people. They spike radioactive materials in someones coffee. Kim Jung Il takes the cake. He has very inventive ways of killing people. He had 11 musicians killed with an anti aircraft gun.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 05:16:31 am by DemolitionMan »

Offline DB

There should be no evidence of who assassinated him. Let that go unanswered. Just quietly make him dead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They have a class act of assasinating people. They spike radioactive materials in someones coffee. Kim Jung Il takes the cake. He has very inventive ways of killing people. He had 11 musicians killed with an anti aircraft gun.

I guess Polonium is a nasty way to go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DemolitionMan

Slowly dying from radiation poisioning with no cure.

Offline DB

If he knows he's going to die in days, ordering the destruction of cities gets pretty easy for these types. Nothing to lose.

Better he dies quickly.