Author Topic: Rep. Louie Gohmert Says Arizona Should ‘Recall’ McCain Over Health Care Vote and Cancer Diagnosis  (Read 974 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Louie Gohmert Says Arizona Should ‘Recall’ McCain Over Health Care Vote and Cancer Diagnosis
Mediaite, Sep 25, 2017, Aidan McLaughlin

Rep. Louie Gohmert said should Sen. John McCain should be “recalled” because of his decision to vote against the latest GOP health care bill — as well as to focus on his cancer diagnosis.

Speaking on Fox & Friends Monday morning, the Texas Republican said McCain ran on repealing the Affordable Care Act, and that his challengers in the last election would have defeated him otherwise.

An incredulous Steve Doocy interjected: “Say that again — what are you suggesting? He be recalled?”

“I think it would be very helpful to him and the country,” Gohmert said. He’s got cancer, it’s a tough battle. But stress is a real inhibitor to getting over cancer. So let him go back, deal with the cancer, let Arizona recall him so that we can get somebody who will keep his word from last year.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

More: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-louie-gohmert-recall-mccain-over-health-care-vote-and-cancer-diagnosis/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What a bleep piece of shit.

I'm beginning to see many so-called conservatives are just the biggest pieces of shit and scumbags on the planet.

Offline anubias

I'm beginning to see many so-called conservatives are just the biggest pieces of shit and scumbags on the planet.

Why? That McCain promised his constituents to repeal Obamacare. McCain seems to be considered nfused and and has. forgotten that promise of last year.  Surely it is due to his cancer scrambling his brains and not because he is a lying sack of shit?

Offline kevindavis007

Agreed.. While I'm not a fan of McCain, this full of crap.

Also, Louie is a moron. A Senator can't be recalled. Louie should know that.

However, if Louie is consider the best and the brightest of the Conservative movement, boy are in trouble.

Also, I remember back in the day when people from the House didn't interfere with business of the Senate and vice versa.  If Louie wants to tell the Senate how to do it's business then he should for Senator.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:04:28 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

I'm not surprised to hear you say that but how on earth can you justify it?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Agreed.. While I'm not a fan of McCain, this full of crap.

Also, Louie is a moron. A Senator can't be recalled. Louie should know that.

However, if Louie is consider the best and the brightest of the Conservative movement, boy are in trouble.

Also, I remember back in the day when people from the House didn't interfere with business of the Senate and vice versa.  If Louie wants to tell the Senate how to do it's business then he should for Senator.

I hate to say it, but I agree. Gohmert is my congressman and I know him personally but I learned some things about him, McCain and a few others recently that has made me very cynical about all of them. I will say though, he isn't being an 'idiot', he is being very calculated to staff running some metrics he works towards (a new social media measurement tool that tracks activity and likes).

They, and I include Gohmert, McCain, and the whole lot, no longer work towards what's right, Constitutionally or representing their voters. They are now driven by some new marketing gurus who are by their side every day running social media exposure and guiding them to say and do things to run those up- it is all about elections and dollars.

I used to say that Gohmert, even with his foot in mouth sometimes, was at least honest, nosomuch any more when I see him in person with the aide next to him, bragging about how he can use this new tool.

The government is being run like a network runs ratings for a TV show.

Offline ABX

Why? That McCain promised his constituents to repeal Obamacare. McCain seems to be considered nfused and and has. forgotten that promise of last year.  Surely it is due to his cancer scrambling his brains and not because he is a lying sack of shit?

I assume the piece of shit comment was related to going after McCain regarding his cancer.

Offline kevindavis007

I hate to say it, but I agree. Gohmert is my congressman and I know him personally but I learned some things about him, McCain and a few others recently that has made me very cynical about all of them. I will say though, he isn't being an 'idiot', he is being very calculated to staff running some metrics he works towards (a new social media measurement tool that tracks activity and likes).

They, and I include Gohmert, McCain, and the whole lot, no longer work towards what's right, Constitutionally or representing their voters. They are now driven by some new marketing gurus who are by their side every day running social media exposure and guiding them to say and do things to run those up- it is all about elections and dollars.

I used to say that Gohmert, even with his foot in mouth sometimes, was at least honest, nosomuch any more when I see him in person with the aide next to him, bragging about how he can use this new tool.

The government is being run like a network runs ratings for a TV show.

Also, people like Gohmert wants to get the praise from people like Levin or Beck. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

Well then maybe Trump the draft dodger shouldn't have mocked McCain for being a POW.

Offline ABX

Also, people like Gohmert wants to get the praise from people like Levin or Beck.

They want the attention. They want to run up and almost compete with each other for a personal social media metric score. Good or bad, as long as people are talking about them, their scores go up. They are finding that the more they can get people angry, the more they can get people to hate each other, the more they can divide people, the bigger their score gets. That actually translates to $$$$$$.

I am sure they believe they are doing the right thing. They are told that it is a new way to understand what the people want. But they don't understand how fickle and tolling social media can be, nor do they really think about what is right over what is popular for a moment blip on a screen.

Offline kevindavis007

They want the attention. They want to run up and almost compete with each other for a personal social media metric score. Good or bad, as long as people are talking about them, their scores go up. They are finding that the more they can get people angry, the more they can get people to hate each other, the more they can divide people, the bigger their score gets. That actually translates to $$$$$$.

I am sure they believe they are doing the right thing. They are told that it is a new way to understand what the people want. But they don't understand how fickle and tolling social media can be, nor do they really think about what is right over what is popular for a moment blip on a screen.

I know, but their antics is going to cause more harm then good.

Offline ABX

I know, but their antics is going to cause more harm then good.

Sadly, I don't think it is. At least, it won't cause them more harm. More harm to the country, yes. More harm to society, yes.  But to them, appealing to the base nature of people, focusing on social media scores, getting people riled up into mobs like 'yelp mob rule' as an example, just means a more devoted base and more money in their pocket.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If McCain wasn't only about himself...he'd resign...let Gov. Brewer appoint someone to fill the rest of his current term and he would go home and concentrate 100% on trying to beat this cancer he's got.

Sadly...for his state and for the country he won't do that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline kevindavis007

Sadly, I don't think it is. At least, it won't cause them more harm. More harm to the country, yes. More harm to society, yes.  But to them, appealing to the base nature of people, focusing on social media scores, getting people riled up into mobs like 'yelp mob rule' as an example, just means a more devoted base and more money in their pocket.

:amen:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If McCain wasn't only about himself...he'd resign...let Gov. Brewer appoint someone to fill the rest of his current term and he would go home and concentrate 100% on trying to beat this cancer he's got.

Sadly...for his state and for the country he won't do that.

Brewer's out of office, it's Doug Ducey now, but your point is still a valid one.  I never much liked Brewer.  Her husband is scum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Brewer's out of office, it's Doug Ducey now, but your point is still a valid one.  I never much liked Brewer.  Her husband is scum.

Crap...didn't realize that.  Thanks for the info.

I liked her right up to the point she caved and took Medicaid/Obamacare money.

Never heard much about her hubby.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!