Author Topic: South Korea's Heated Debate Over the Possibility of Tactical Nuke  (Read 441 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

South Korea's Heated Debate Over the Possibility of Tactical Nuke
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:29:39 am »
By Hyunmin Michael Kang

The series of missile launches and a nuclear test North Korea has carried out in recent months have led to a heated discussion in South Korea’s political sphere on how to address these provocations. While the Moon administration is pushing for sending $8 million worth of humanitarian assistance to North Korea, many opponents are urging the government to bring back tactical nukes.

more
https://thediplomat.com/2017/09/south-koreas-heated-debate-over-the-possibility-of-tactical-nukes/
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: South Korea's Heated Debate Over the Possibility of Tactical Nuke
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:32:43 am »
They needn't worry.  Ohio class submarines are in the area with nuclear capable Tomahawk missiles.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 02:39:59 am »
Apparently Moon is not a student of history. He should study Chamberlain to see how well appeasement works.
God is still in control

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 03:51:22 am »
They needn't worry.  Ohio class submarines are in the area with nuclear capable Tomahawk missiles.

:thumbsup3:
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome