Author Topic: McCain May Have Killed Republicans Last Chance To Repeal Obamacare  (Read 340 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
McCain May Have Killed Republicans Last Chance To Repeal Obamacare
« on: September 22, 2017, 08:20:02 pm »
dailycaller
ROBERT DONACHIE
Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter
2:08 PM 09/22/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/mccain-may-have-killed-republicans-last-chance-to-repeal-obamacare/

Sen. John McCain of Arizona announced Friday afternoon that he will vote against his Republican colleagues’ last-ditch effort to repeal and replace Obamacare.

“I cannot in good conscience vote for the Graham-Cassidy proposal. I believe we could do better working together, Republicans and Democrats, and have not yet really tried,” he said in a statement Friday.

“Nor could I support it without knowing how much it will cost, how it will effect insurance premiums, and how many people will be helped or hurt by it. Without a full CBO score, which won’t be available by the end of the month, we won’t have reliable answers to any of those questions,” McCain said.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: McCain May Have Killed Republicans Last Chance To Repeal Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:22:32 pm »
Just doing what he has always done, work with the demonrats to undermine the Republicans.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.