Author Topic: NFL LIVE Thread Week 3  (Read 892 times)

Offline Bender2

• Never a dull moment, eh?
NFL LIVE Thread Week 3
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:27:28 am »
NFL LIVE THREAD - WEEK 3

Thursday, Sep 21, 2017

L.A. Rams at San Francisco 8:25 pm NFLN

Sunday, Sep 24, 2017

Baltimore at Jacksonville 9:30 am YHOO

Atlanta at Detroit 1:00 pm FOX

Cleveland at Indianapolis 1:00 pm CBS

Denver at Buffalo 1:00 pm CBS

Houston at New England 1:00 pm CBS

Miami at N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm CBS

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 pm FOX

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia 1:00 pm FOX

Pittsburgh at Chicago 1:00 pm CBS

Tampa Bay at Minnesota 1:00 pm FOX

Seattle at Tennessee 4:05 pm FOX

Cincinnati at Green Bay 4:25 pm CBS

Kansas City at L.A. Chargers 4:25 pm CBS

Oakland at Washington 8:30 pm NBC

Monday, Sep 25, 2017

Dallas at Arizona 8:30 pm ESPN

If you picked the Packers to go unbeaten...  you are either big or another cheesehead with a drinking problem.

Gadzooks--  Did My Boys suck that bad...  or was I just having a drunken nightmare?

Yeah, big--  Your Cheeseheads were terrible...     but I was so drunk, I dreamed they were My Boys--<P>

Okay, okay--  They both stank to high heaven...     but the Giants stank more!!!<P>

So, in Thursday Nite Feetball La Ewes survive their shower with the Soapy Niners--

In early morning Yahoo Sunday action Crab City's Black Byrds give the "Knee up, Mother Brown" thrashing to the Jags--

I'm calling for an upset for the Loinchopps over them Midnight Byrds from Georgia--

While I'm at it, another upset will be the Borwnstains over Luckless Indy--

The Mile Highers come down to earth, but it is in Buffalo, so they get another win--

Sorry, Allegra, Deshaun Watson is just too green to expect a win against big's Pattycheaters--

Jay Cutler is still Jay Cutler but he's playing them Jumpless Jets, so give him a win here--

Cam's Carolina Cats scratch up those poor Ain'ts--

Gadzooks--  Will there be anything left of Eli when the Iggles finish with him?  Nope, just a hank of hair and a long face--

Da Bears get et by Da Stoolers--

The Bucking Ears make the Viqueen's Fat Lady squeal--

I betting against the Seathugs at Tennessee--

Yeah, big's Cheeseheads get a semi-bye at Cincy--

My Old Dallas Texans stay unbeaten against La Bolts--

Seven's Waiders get a Sunday Night semi-bye with the Deadskins--

And Monday Night at MSESPN, My Boys regroup and come out...  cooking up Cardinal pie in Arizona 8:30 pm ESPN

Lets Go...    Texans--

And the same with my other...  Dallas team!
"I've got a twisted sense of humor, and everything amuses me." RAH Beyond this Horizon

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
Re: NFL LIVE Thread Week 3
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 02:22:30 pm »

Week 3. Time for my boys to start to roll. Here's how they'll play out:

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:30:17 pm »
NFL LIVE THREAD - WEEK 3

Congrats NFL owners, players, and sponsors.

You've just won a 3 game suspension (on my behalf)  of any viewing for this kneeling shenanigans. 

I challenge all other fans to do the same.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:31:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 12:36:35 pm »
Congrats NFL owners, players, and sponsors.

You've just won a 3 game suspension (on my behalf)  of any viewing for this kneeling shenanigans. 

I challenge all other fans to do the same.

The Ravens just kicked off their game in England....NOT turning it on!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 12:52:07 pm »
The Ravens just kicked off their game in England....NOT turning it on!    :patriot:

:beer:

As badly as I want to watch JJ Watt play the Pats, and the Stros playing a night game..........    looks like an afternoon of yard work.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 03:07:23 pm »

This season I am not watching any pre-game shows and not watching any games besides Packers and Patriots games. In past seasons the NFL Network went on a 0900 and I watched games all day long on Sunday and Monday Night Football.

I'm also avoiding buying products from NFL sponsors.

That being said, I am equally disappointed in so-called conservatives acting like a left-wing antifarian thugs.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 04:16:04 pm »
I'm still watching the NFL, however, if it is the Steelers, I won't watch them anymore.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Leto

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 05:31:56 pm »
Been watching NFL football since 1958, not this season maybe never again. Have been a Patriots fan since the start, I am done.

The idea that teams playing in England would take a knee for the American National Anthem, then stand for God save the Queen is the end for me.

My team also shamed themselves.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters