Author Topic: Former Obama aide taunts President Trump: ‘Let us know when you kill Bin Laden’  (Read 1260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Obama aide taunts President Trump: ‘Let us know when you kill Bin Laden’
Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco shot back at Trump.

by Peter Reid · September 15, 2017

Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco shot back at President Donald Trump after he wrote on Twitter that his administration has made more progress in defeating terrorism and ISIS over the past nine months than President Barack Obama did during his eight years as president.

“We have made more progress in the last nine months against ISIS than the Obama Administration has made in 8 years. Must be proactive & nasty,” Trump tweeted Friday morning.

more
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/09/former-obama-aide-taunts-president-trump-let-us-know-when-you-kill-bin-laden/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=davidwebb
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My take on that op is simple. Obama didn't know until the operation was fully committed.He had one of two choices: Decry the op as a rogue operation or to go with it and take credit. he chose the latter and offered his Muslim masters Extortion 17.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If I recall correctly, obama said no to the raid proposal TWO times (after consulting with his puppeteer Jarrett, of course), and only gave his consent on the third proposal.

I don't think he wanted to do it at all.
I sense that, deep down, obama applauded the September 11 attacks...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obama had to be tricked into doing it.  The one thing Clinton did right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

Obama had to be tricked into doing it.  The one thing Clinton did right.
I doubt that had Clinton's fingerprints on it. There was a general order okaying getting Bin Laden, I just think they moved before State or the CinC could nix the op.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I doubt that had Clinton's fingerprints on it. There was a general order okaying getting Bin Laden, I just think they moved before State or the CinC could nix the op.

Somebody had to distract ValJar with a squirrel, I always figured it was Clinton.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

Somebody had to distract ValJar with a squirrel, I always figured it was Clinton.
I just had a nasty image of those two in harness leather.... :3:

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

LOL.  Well, @Cyber Liberty is charging that Clinton showed Jarret her squirrel.  Harness leather is probably not too far out of the question.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Gets you right....here....doesn't it?
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Anywho, I wonder if this is going to bring on a Twitter  ****rain man***

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL.  Well, @Cyber Liberty is charging that Clinton showed Jarret her squirrel.  Harness leather is probably not too far out of the question.

Some nights I'm just a crime in progress, Roos....
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

Rich material, there, too...

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

888high58888

Online roamer_1

Naw... I wanna know who decided to pull him out of the freezer and prop him back up

Online mountaineer

Trump's tweets can be annoyingly childish on occasion, but this staffer's comment really takes the cake. Did she also say, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, Trump is a poopyface"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

Trump's tweets can be annoyingly childish on occasion, but this staffer's comment really takes the cake. Did she also say, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, Trump is a poopyface"?
If so, she's just engaging with their base at a level they can understand.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :shrug:

I know I'll be flamed for this but... at least they think killing Bin Laden was a good thing. With the left you never know.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I know I'll be flamed for this but... at least they think killing Bin Laden was a good thing. With the left you never know.

No flames, but I have to say I'm still not sure the leftists cheering for this believe it's a good thing.  I believe they know they should, and that's an entirely different thing.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

No flames, but I have to say I'm still not sure the leftists cheering for this believe it's a good thing.  I believe they know they should, and that's an entirely different thing.
I believe the angle you are looking for is this: They know we believe it is a good thing. Whether they agreed or not, they can throw that in our faces as his signature accomplishment we'd agree with, even though I doubt he did much more than take credit. That way they can present their boy as more of a "success" than the current POTUS.
Note, they aren't throwing DACA or Obamacare or the 'war on coal' at us.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe the angle you are looking for is this: They know we believe it is a good thing. Whether they agreed or not, they can throw that in our faces as his signature accomplishment we'd agree with, even though I doubt he did much more than take credit. That way they can present their boy as more of a "success" than the current POTUS.

Yeah, you nailed it there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

This picture says it all.  The Vice President seated at the table wearing office attire.  The Secretary of State seated at the table wearing office attire.  Everyone in the room is wearing office attire.  Everyone except the President.  The President who is wearing his golf clothes.  The President who has no seat at the table.  The President with the scowl on his face because he was dragged off the golf course so that they could have this photo shoot.

I am thoroughly convinced that someone else gave the kill order and that Obama had nothing to do with it.  Which is why the glum look.

If this had been Trump or Bush, either would be showing some intense expression of glee, satisfaction, or relief.  But not Obama.  He doesn't look at all like he wants to be there.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This picture says it all.  The Vice President seated at the table wearing office attire.  The Secretary of State seated at the table wearing office attire.  Everyone in the room is wearing office attire.  Everyone except the President.  The President who is wearing his golf clothes.  The President who has no seat at the table.  The President with the scowl on his face because he was dragged off the golf course so that they could have this photo shoot.

I am thoroughly convinced that someone else gave the kill order and that Obama had nothing to do with it.  Which is why the glum look.

If this had been Trump or Bush, either would be showing some intense expression of glee, satisfaction, or relief.  But not Obama.  He doesn't look at all like he wants to be there.

@Hoodat
He looks like he's pissed he couldn't stop it
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Hoodat

I know I'll be flamed for this but... at least they think killing Bin Laden was a good thing.

No, they think Obama getting credit for killing Bin Laden was a good thing.  Had this been Trump or Bush, they would be spinning it as bad, saying that killing bin Laden helps ISIS recruiting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Smokin Joe
Don't forget they had the college students out celebrating as the news broke.   They coordinated the people to be there when the world found out.  Even then they were only celebrating because they were told too.  If Trump or Bush did something similar they'd be condemned for nation building.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

And we know for a fact that Bin Laden was killed because ......