Author Topic: John McCain throws Lindsey Graham under the bus over why he 'f--ked it up' during Comey hearing  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

John McCain throws Lindsey Graham under the bus over why he 'f--ked it up' during Comey hearing
by Daniel Chaitin | Sep 15, 2017, 11:44 PM

Sen. John McCain is adding Sen. Lindsey Graham to the list of possible reasons why his line of questioning to former FBI 

Sen. John McCain is adding his buddy Sen. Lindsey Graham to the list of possible reasons why his line of questioning to former FBI Director James Comey during a hearing in June was so disjointed and confusing.

McCain notably was mocked on social media over his questions, which appeared to befuddle even Comey. The senator issued a statement at the time, pinning blame on staying up late to watch the Arizona Diamondbacks game. McCain was also diagnosed with brain cancer weeks later.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccain-throws-lindsey-graham-under-the-bus-over-why-he-f-ked-it-up-during-comey-hearing/article/2634654

Online Right_in_Virginia

Methinks we're about to find out just how important the frontal lobe is.   :whistle:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Methinks we're about to find out just how important the frontal lobe is.   :whistle:
When considering the old song "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy", it would appear a significant number of politicians chose poorly. At least that would explain their behavior.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Loose cannon on a weather deck...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It took him 3 months to come up with one excuse? He should have consulted his old buddy Hillary - she could have rattled off 100 good ones for him in a 5 minute phone call...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I find both McCain and Graham disgusting.

Interesting how McCain wants to spend his last dying days,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.