Author Topic: Tucker Sounds The Alarm: GOP In Danger Of Collapsing  (Read 881 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Sounds The Alarm: GOP In Danger Of Collapsing
« on: September 15, 2017, 01:46:59 pm »
Tucker Sounds The Alarm: GOP In Danger Of Collapsing [VIDEO]

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
11:05 PM 09/14/2017

The already-divided Republican Party won’t survive if party leaders continue to betray their voters on immigration, Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson warned Thursday night.

President Trump is throwing away his only good bargaining chip by caving to Democratic demands on the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program without securing anything in return, Carlson said. Trump said Thursday that a border wall — the signature policy of his presidential campaign — will have to wait until after Congress passes amnesty for DACA recipients, a position Trump opposed during the campaign. If Trump doesn’t get funding for the wall now, Carlson said, it will never happen.

more w/ video
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/14/tucker-sounds-the-alarm-gop-in-danger-of-collapsing-over-immigration-betrayals/

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Tucker Sounds The Alarm: GOP In Danger Of Collapsing
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 02:05:53 pm »
GOP In Danger Of Collapsing

Fixed it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 02:06:40 pm »

Fixed it!

It collapsed January 20, 2009.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 02:17:32 pm »

Nope!  July 19, 2016!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 02:21:26 pm »

It collapsed when W. Bush proposed amnesty in 2006.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 02:23:51 pm »
It was Barry Goldwater  that turned me onto conservatism.

The only thing that holds the GOP now is the Democrats have gone so far to the left they are far from representing the average person.  The Democrats still think the biggest issues facing the average American is climate change and white privilege
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 02:31:24 pm »
Nope!  July 19, 2016!

Nope!  As much as I'd like to give credit for the collapse of the GOP to Donald Trump .... the GOP collapsed inch by inch each time it rolled over for Barack Obama.  And it collapsed inch by inch each time one of the GOP a-holes opened his or her mouth and lied about repealing Obamacare.

Nope!  The collapse happened way before Donald Trump entered politics....and it's what paved the way for President Trump. 

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:32:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline endicom

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 02:37:20 pm »

The fate of any gas balloon. But the Republican balloon is laughing gas while the Democrat balloon something deadly.

The diminution of both parties might be a good thing as it could free the legislators to vote as they would.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 03:52:58 pm »
At least they don't have far to fall.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 04:39:01 pm »
Nope!  As much as I'd like to give credit for the collapse of the GOP to Donald Trump .... the GOP collapsed inch by inch each time it rolled over for Barack Obama.  And it collapsed inch by inch each time one of the GOP a-holes opened his or her mouth and lied about repealing Obamacare.

Nope!  The collapse happened way before Donald Trump entered politics....and it's what paved the way for President Trump.

I put it far earlier than any of the posts in this thread so far.  Reagan was still in office when the collapse began, when he folded in the last two years of his Presidency (one of those caves was Amnesty to Illegals).  George HW Bush administered the Coup de gras when he broke the "read my lips" promise.  Everything since has just been a playing out of those steps off the slippery slope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 04:43:59 pm »
The Republican party is already dead Jim.

It's members are gripped with an acute case of normalcy bias, and refuse to believe what is happening right in front of their faces.

They will go right along with being folded into the Democrat party, because they were devoted to party and personality - and never to principles in the first place.

Conservatives need to get out of it.  Because if someone is running as a Conservative in the Republican party - they will not get my vote, I do not care how much their own record attests to it.

If a clone of Reagan were running in 2020 in the Republican Party - I would not vote vote him.

The party now exists to corrupt and defer all to the Democrat agenda.

It's time for Conservatives to make a new home. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 03:35:43 am »
I put it far earlier than any of the posts in this thread so far.  Reagan was still in office when the collapse began, when he folded in the last two years of his Presidency (one of those caves was Amnesty to Illegals).  George HW Bush administered the Coup de gras when he broke the "read my lips" promise.  Everything since has just been a playing out of those steps off the slippery slope.

Yep its been a slow grueling death.  The only reason people voted for Trump was immigration.  People were sick and tired of amnesty and illegal immigration.  Surely the last nail is in the coffin now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 03:38:28 am »
Yep its been a slow grueling death.  The only reason people voted for Trump was immigration.  People were sick and tired of amnesty and illegal immigration.  Surely the last nail is in the coffin now.
And good riddance.  Maybe from its ashes we may get a real conservative party. Personally I think the time is too late for that as the world heads toward its preappointed judgment, but we can hope and pray for mercy.
God is still in control

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 03:55:31 am »
And good riddance.  Maybe from its ashes we may get a real conservative party. Personally I think the time is too late for that as the world heads toward its preappointed judgment, but we can hope and pray for mercy.

I agree.  The signs are there.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 04:01:51 am »
If the GOP is in danger of collapsing, the leader of the party should step forward to prevent it. Oh wait, the leader isn't leading the party, he's only looking out for his own interests. Oh well........the leader says:  collapse away. Sad.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 11:18:20 am »

Absolute truth!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald