Author Topic: Reminder: Susan Rice Lied About Her Role In The Obama Admin Unmasking Scandal  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Reminder: Susan Rice Lied About Her Role In The Obama Admin Unmasking Scandal
Susan Rice lied. Devin Nunes did not.

By David Harsanyi   
September 14, 2017

On March 22, Rep. Devin Nunes made his ham-fisted disclosure that the Obama administration had conducted incidental surveillance collection and unmasking of Trump administration officials. It was a revelation that ignited widespread criticism from nearly every corner of Washington

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” the House intelligence chairman said at the time. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.” Nunes went on to claim that the information was spread across a number of agencies and had “little or no apparent intelligence value.”

more
http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/14/reminder-susan-rice-lied-role-obama-admin-unmasking-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Lied?  Someone who worked in the Obama administration lied??? Surely you jest!  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien