Author Topic: Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?
« on: September 15, 2017, 12:44:34 pm »
September 14, 2017
Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?
By Patricia McCarthy

As Hillary Clinton makes the rounds to sell her book on any television program or venue that will have her, it becomes clearer and clearer that by electing Donald Trump, the country saved itself from certain disaster.  So why is no one saying what is patently obvious?  Mrs. Clinton is a classic narcissist.  She has narcissistic personality disorder.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/hillarys_disorder_why_is_no_one_admitting_the_obvious.html#ixzz4skcdI7cL
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:54:41 pm »
Practically all politicians, particularly those who run for president, are narcissists.  So what else is new?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 07:16:50 pm »
Maybe because narcissism is just the tip of the iceberg when you're also a power-crazy megalomaniac?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:27:16 pm »
Nobody has to 'admit' that Hillary is a crazy person. Everyone already knows that. It would be like finally admitting that O.J. is a Black man. We already know that.

The question the Dems are struggling with now, is what they can do to get her to SHUT-UP! and go away. The closer the Dems get to midterms, the more serious the situation gets. She is shooting friend and foe alike. She doesn't care.

They may call on the God of all Democrats (including Republican Democrats), the Darth Vader of Liberalism, George Soros to intervene and knock her out.

They have to get rid of her somehow, and the sooner the better. At this point, Hillary is damaged goods. She is a rotten apple in the middle of the barrel. She's spoiling everything.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:30:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.