Author Topic: Schumer caught on hot mic: Trump 'likes me'  (Read 871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer caught on hot mic: Trump 'likes me'
« on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:10 pm »

By LOUIS NELSON

09/14/2017 02:34 PM EDT

A C-SPAN microphone caught Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer offering what appeared to be candid assessments of his relationship with President Donald Trump and his Wednesday negotiations on a framework for a controversial immigration deal.

"He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” Schumer (D-N.Y.) can be heard saying on CSPAN while cameras showed a wide shot of the Senate floor. The C-SPAN clip on which Schumer can be heard was posted to YouTube by the D.C. Examiner.

It was not clear about whom Schumer was speaking, but he and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had announced the night before that they and the president had reached agreement on a deal that would offer a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as minors in exchange for increased border security. Notably, the deal would not include money for Trump’s long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/14/chuck-schumer-hot-mic-trump-242723
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Schumer caught on hot mic: Trump 'likes me'
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:08:37 pm »

By LOUIS NELSON

09/14/2017 02:34 PM EDT

A C-SPAN microphone caught Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer offering what appeared to be candid assessments of his relationship with President Donald Trump and his Wednesday negotiations on a framework for a controversial immigration deal.

"He likes us. He likes me, anyway,” Schumer (D-N.Y.) can be heard saying on CSPAN while cameras showed a wide shot of the Senate floor. The C-SPAN clip on which Schumer can be heard was posted to YouTube by the D.C. Examiner.

It was not clear about whom Schumer was speaking, but he and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) had announced the night before that they and the president had reached agreement on a deal that would offer a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as minors in exchange for increased border security. Notably, the deal would not include money for Trump’s long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/14/chuck-schumer-hot-mic-trump-242723

When pressed for comment, Joe Biden said, "this is a big effing deal."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LottieDah

Re: Schumer caught on hot mic: Trump 'likes me'
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:46:34 pm »
Schumer is so ecstatic over Trump liking him that he does know whether to poop or go sailing.