Author Topic: Hot Mic Catches Chuck Schumer Saying Donald Trump “Likes Me”  (Read 384 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Hot Mic Catches Chuck Schumer Saying Donald Trump “Likes Me”
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:11:10 pm »
This is like a comedy of errors. What's next?

We totally need to drain the swamp. And what better way than making bro-cuddles with creatures from the black lagoon like Chuck Schumer? He was caught on a hot mic saying POTUS has scribbled his name in the cool book:.....

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/hot-mic-catches-chuck-schumer-saying-donald-trump-likes/

Offline skeeter

Re: Hot Mic Catches Chuck Schumer Saying Donald Trump “Likes Me”
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 08:15:50 pm »
Out of everything, this is the most damning thing about Trump I've ever heard.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 08:32:28 pm »
From http://www.businessinsider.com/schumer-trump-relationship-2017-9
Schumer is the sitting member of Congress to whom Trump personally donated the most money, according to Federal Election Commission filings. Over the past three decades, Trump donated roughly $9,000 directly to the New York Democrat's campaign. Three of Trump's children — Eric, Donald Jr., and Ivanka — donated a combined $6,800 to Schumer. Jared Kushner, Ivanka's husband and a White House senior adviser, donated $4,000 to Schumer.

I'd say....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 08:33:45 pm »
#ToldYouSo